Binary Turbo - your reviews?

Hi there, afterrecently purchasing Binary Turbo I was wondering what you guys thought of thisprogram?

They say this automated software will make you a fortune but I’m yet to see it.

The customer service team is rubbish, it’s all email support as they don’t usephones so it takes forever to get a reply.

Most importantly, Binary turbo has made 6 trades for me, 6 of which werelosses, minimum stake amount of £10 so it’s not cheap after 6 losses and nowins.

What are your opinions?

Your question contains an answer for you.

Here are your red flags:

1. "will make you a fortune" - is it in advertisement? Nothing will make you a fortune, expect you by yourself.

2. "customer service team is rubbish" - no one will open a business without proper CS & sales.

3. "they don’t usephones so it takes forever to get a reply." - you just don't use service or business, if they don't care about you. Imagine what is their structure or business model, if they have such attitude towards clients?

4. "6 trades for me, 6 of which werelosses" - of course it can be a misfortune on their side, but first impression counts and they lost it.

So what do you yourself think about it?

Whats there to review?

Just one more of the same old scams : thousands laying out there all promising riches and all look like twins (probably even started by same people)