Harmonic Analysis - page 267

poruchik:

I have on question?

Know a ZUP which contain 5-0 harmonic patterns ?

RyuShin:
Lobo, what do you want to do? It's okay to post patterns whenever you find but what's your significant point? What do you really want to show us? Please tell me. When you post, add a detailed explaination of what you found. I do not want people who come by to get baffled. Thank you for understanding.

Ryushin, what do you think 300 pips later?

The explanation part I hope has improved... I do hope so, tell me people, plz!

I definitely will not go into details about standards, it was what I said, with the concern of HTF trend that time, but consolidation is the nature of harmonics I guess, so it seem like passed 300 pips ever since.

I added ever since more attention to HTF trend and current TF trend or lack of that...

plus the supply demand zones which helped me to improve a lot so far.

Do not follow my trade ideas, or you will get poor soon!

poruchik:

Hi poruchik, I still have the same scenario on the pair as before.

I do respect a lot the shark 113 as a limit, as well as I did see the 4P continuation work many times like a dream, but did not study yet, so I neither can recognize, nor use it properly.

What is the indi and the setting showing up THIS EXACT 4P continuation? Please let me know.

Currently still this is my picture I see from the pair, I will need to evaluate it again after Friday...

Chart EURUSD, H4, 2014.04.11 16:33 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

Ahh..almost missed the warning about what I am saying:

__________________________________________________ __________

Do not follow my trade ideas, or you will get poor soon! I.e. you might lose your underware, your better half will definitely will ask for an explanation: ...why...where...how...did you lose it?

I had to reset my "no losing day" counter yesterday, or the day before (should have a diary of my own)...

2 weeks in a row no losing day.

Now I am at day one again, though the week is nicely positive....

What do you guys think? Is it a good measurable for improvement?

Side note: it is how some companies are measuring their performance in safety - and benchmarking it. My benchmark I have seen was one professional trader, with no losing day over a year! I only need to improve 12 or 13x I hope I am on the right way .

Warning you know:

------------------------

You might follow this, there is no risk in improving with testing first and proper MM and TM rules of course!

gtudor:
I have on question? Know a ZUP which contain 5-0 harmonic patterns ?

all last ZUP

Files:

poruchik:
all last ZUP

Yes they do, and as I know, up to ZUP 135ALL at least you can turn it on or off, as you wish:

Gyazo - 0b6f55a58e6b91361bfb4fb503183e8a.png

Is it right poruchik?

2 lobo

4-Point Continuation by default is always included

==========

you right

===========

I say all last ZUP (136-148), not 135 ALL

135 ALL means ALL patterns, what I know

Files:
gbpjpym5hrd.png  52 kb

poruchik:
2 lobo

4-Point Continuation by default is always included

==========

you right

===========

I say all last ZUP (136-148), not 135 ALL

135 ALL means ALL patterns, what I know

Poruchik, you do know a lot of patterns then up to 135All! Congrats, and I do envy you.

And yes I do know, that you know those back and forth (by heart) . Thank you!

Would be nice to have you here with us all the time and learn from your expertise.

geonai:

geonai, I do not trade gold at the present, but I would still suggest you to build your case backed up with a few essencial words. Attach to the post. Use a good translator. I do think I know what you mean by looking at the graph, but it is only my interpretation, so words will help!

Warning!!!:

Do not listen to me please anyway!!! Do what you want!