Harmonic Analysis - page 160

forexpro4.5:
Hola Ryu Shin, Where is Demark sequential indicator Thank you so much.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181798.

CHFJPY 4h - Potential bullish bat.

Files:
chfjpyh4_1.png  70 kb

RyuShin:
113 retracement of OB?

Yes that it was . It is probably a better time to enter now at weekly support 2.

Chart EURJPY., H1, 2013.10.31 17:29 UTC, X-Trade Brokers DM SA, MetaTrader 4, Real - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

But how would you know that earlier?

Also demark had a nice count and arrows on M15 and H1 telling me OK to go long.

RyuShin, do you happen to know what does that line from zup says about M16 static or dinamic trend?

Chart EURGBP., H4, 2013.10.31 17:23 UTC, X-Trade Brokers DM SA, MetaTrader 4, Real - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

lobogabor:
Yes that it was . It is probably a better time to enter now at weekly support 2. Chart EURJPY., H1, 2013.10.31 17:29 UTC, X-Trade Brokers DM SA, MetaTrader 4, Real - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots But how would you know that earlier? Also demark had a nice count and arrows on M15 and H1 telling me OK to go long. RyuShin, do you happen to know what does that line from zup says about M16 static or dinamic trend? Chart EURGBP., H4, 2013.10.31 17:23 UTC, X-Trade Brokers DM SA, MetaTrader 4, Real - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

Well you know patterns don't work 100%. Don't lose your mind and try to cover what you've lost. Like don't trade like "damn okay now it's at weekly support, it should be bounce!" or "oh demark popped up time to trade!". Stay calm and try to look for a pattern on different pairs. Now we have a bullish gartley on EURJPY.

Files:
eurjpyh4_1.png  57 kb

Looking for a short opportunity on USDCHF. Any thoughts?

Files:
usdchfm30_3.png  58 kb

EURUSD - Time for a pullback?

Files:
eurusdh4.png  51 kb

RyuShin:
Well you know patterns don't work 100%. Don't lose your mind and try to cover what you've lost. Like don't trade like "damn okay now it's at weekly support, it should be bounce!" or "oh demark popped up time to trade!". Stay calm and try to look for a pattern on different pairs. Now we have a bullish gartley on EURJPY.

Ryu do you know what that line from Zup is used for? How to make it serve?

RyuShin:
Looking for a short opportunity on USDCHF. Any thoughts?

I do not want to offend anybody with any indicator or expert, so please neglect if it is something wrong with it, I just see this picture with a butterfly+Wolfe wave on H1...

By the way, I am really sorry, that this super best radar screening development stopped, I am sorry for the guy, who has put several years of development work into this best of its class screening software on a platform that is hardly comes alive soon...

This is the best screener I have ever seen so far, too bad there are no new patterns to include, at least the cypher....but this is how it is .

One might check in the bottom window pink- developing pattern/ blue-pattern in effect/gray-patterns possible in the future...with direction of those indicated by arrow...

Files:

Potential bull cypher on NzdUsd M15 for Friday,,,

Files:

thnx 4 ur post