Harmonic Analysis - page 153

RyuShin:
When it completed, price went up (about 50pips) and then went down. Currently the pattern is still yet barely alive. Price may go up or not.

This is also a shark now at maximum limit of 113XC

lobogabor:
This is also a shark now at maximum limit of 113XC

It's also an anti bat. 113 is not maximum limit btw well at least not for me. Is 113XC your method?

RyuShin:
It's also an anti bat. 113 is not maximum limit btw well at least not for me. Is 113XC your method?

Since shark D is 88.6-113, when it is reaching the max limit, you would have a better RR at least. When it is paired up with a bigger pattern D, I prefer those situations.

lobogabor:
Since shark D is 88.6-113, when it is reaching the max limit, you would have a better RR at least. When it is paired up with a bigger pattern D, I prefer those situations.

Do you mean like this and you don't trade unless 88.6 and 113 line up with 161.8/200/224?

Files:
eurjpyh4.png  63 kb

RyuShin:
Do you mean like this and you don't trade unless 88.6 and 113 line up with 161.8/200/224?

Another example.

Files:
gbpjpyh1_1.png  59 kb

GBPUSD 30m - Potential bullish cypher.

Files:
gbpusdm30-2.png  49 kb

RyuShin:
Another example.

Man I did not have a doubt before either, you are good at it!

It is basically similar/same as an alignment of the internal structure of an HP.

What I meant was different though, it was 2 HP coming together, where my preference is, that one is completing Prz and the other one is getting exhausted (max limit).

Something like the attached...

Files:

lobogabor:
Man I did not have a doubt before either, you are good at it! It is basically similar/same as an alignment of the internal structure of an HP. What I meant was different though, it was 2 HP coming together, where my preference is, that one is completing Prz and the other one is getting exhausted (max limit). Something like the attached...

I remember you told me you like when there are two patterns whose PRZ is close to each other. Just out of curiosity, do you find it more accurate than one pattern?

RyuShin:
I remember you told me you like when there are two patterns whose PRZ is close to each other. Just out of curiosity, do you find it more accurate than one pattern?

In my limited experience it is more accurate -at least that is my impression/belief. Now that I have your knowledge and experince with the fibpivot levels I might revise it, but still it gives me more confidence... these might come from different TFs...

This thing I do not remember seeing in the literature, but similar thing I have seen in either Carney or Pesavento book, concerning a smaller (assume smaller TF as well) HP developing in the PRZ of a bigger HP... I think these are related, just shifted in time.

Hi Ryushin, I have seen you learnt a lot of different things you might not use in your trading. I am coming across the Wolfe wave, and I got confused at some point of how to read it correctly, so I have to go and learn about it.

If you are familiar with it, please check this case for me, and tell me your opinion on expected entry and sl level of the WW on the pic.

Would it/could it be in the prz of the HTF bat in your opinion?

I did not want to make this clear and nice pic confusing, so I left out Andrews pitchfork this time .. anyway, that would be an other thing I do not have much knowledge about

Tnx!

Files: