Harmonic Analysis - page 144

Hi RyuShin,

I try zup 113wsv63 but I don't see nothing...no patterns.

Why?

I use indicator settings.....all other zup are ok!

please...can you post some patterns with zup 113wsv63 so I can compare it with my chart?

thank's in advance

RyuShin:
I meant what prompted you to determine measuring 161.8 extension to 261.8? Fibo extention 161.8 to 261.8 is what you meant rising trendline held down?

RyuShin, I got that as the acceptable range for the AB fibex...

The only thing might be bothering for some, that it goes way beyond the minimum acceptable confluences....

For this bat I have this calculated table (here instead of the 261.8 for whatever reason I have the 2.0, which we do not need as soon as all minimum required ones are fulfilled... I guess.

At least that is how I interpreted that box...just the range for AB fibex for a bat 1,61-2,61...

Not the PRZ.... as soon as the minimum limit is met before the 88.6 I would not need the rest of that box, and as soon as the min AB`CD or any of its extended version is filled we get the PRZ tightened up as far as possible.

Is it correct?

I do not understand the trendline held down thing either.

Files:

RyuShin:
To me, it's an unknown pattern. Well I could say "Anti butterfly". I wasn't pay attention to the pair since I was dealing with some patterns on different pairs that have more potential.

You were right, thanks, it was the A-Bfly based on the pattern table for ZUP....

Do you have the table for any of the latest zups?

I am missing quite a few specs... henry, dragon etc from the table I have from the posts...

Do you have a link to any newer version? And just the drawings are OK, but the excel like sheet below would be also great... in fact either, or, whichever available would be great.

Tnx.

carbonmimetic:
Hi RyuShin, I try zup 113wsv63 but I don't see nothing...no patterns. Why? I use indicator settings.....all other zup are ok! please...can you post some patterns with zup 113wsv63 so I can compare it with my chart? thank's in advance

carbon, try 113wsv61.

lobogabor:
RyuShin, I got that as the acceptable range for the AB fibex... The only thing might be bothering for some, that it goes way beyond the minimum acceptable confluences.... For this bat I have this calculated table (here instead of the 261.8 for whatever reason I have the 2.0, which we do not need as soon as all minimum required ones are fulfilled... I guess. At least that is how I interpreted that box...just the range for AB fibex for a bat 1,61-2,61... Not the PRZ.... as soon as the minimum limit is met before the 88.6 I would not need the rest of that box, and as soon as the min AB`CD or any of its extended version is filled we get the PRZ tightened up as far as possible. Is it correct? I do not understand the trendline held down thing either.

I do know that D of bat can be 161.8 to 261.8 but it shouldn't exceed X cuz it won't be a bat pattern. It'll be rather a crab. I mean that's just what I do. Different traders have different rules and stuff I do understand and respect that. I was wondering why the blue box (I guess that's PRZ) is exceeding X.

lobogabor:
You were right, thanks, it was the A-Bfly based on the pattern table for ZUP.... Do you have the table for any of the latest zups? I am missing quite a few specs... henry, dragon etc from the table I have from the posts... Do you have a link to any newer version? And just the drawings are OK, but the excel like sheet below would be also great... in fact either, or, whichever available would be great. Tnx.

No I don't have lobo but you can find them in the forum cuz I've seem them.

USDCAD 15m - Potential bearish cypher.

Files:
usdcadm30_3.png  53 kb

agnes jiali:
EURJPY 1h - Potential bearish bat.

Agnes good job on this one..I like the BAMM concept, please share some upcoming ones, I have little data to substantiate, but I really see a big potential.

Tnx.

RyuShin:
EURJPY 1h - Potential bearish bat.

Do you guys think it worked out? To me, yes. It completed right on 88.6. My target was MP (monthly pivot). It grabbed 40pips. Now the bat is invalid. Determining target is very important I guess. Now we have a potential bearish shark and crab.

Files:
eurjpyh1_3.png  70 kb
eurjpyh4_2.png  69 kb

RyuShin:
USDCAD 15m - Potential bearish cypher.

Nicely worked out.

Files:
usdcadm30_4.png  58 kb