Harmonic Analysis - page 142

lobogabor:
One of the cyphers was the blue outline? ABCD/3drives ruled so far....Is it so?Pls explain the reason for wishy-washy...I have also seen the multiple C options... is it what you mean? What is then? The reason asking I have seen so far many multiple (clear but rather ugly/unconventional ) X, A, B and C options...Some works out OK, some may not... what is your consideration...other than abandon/drop these?

What do you mean by ABCD/3 drives ruled so far? It's wishy-washy to me because B is close to 61.8. Of course the bat is valid cuz it didn't reach 61.8. Maybe I should say "tradable". I tend not to take B like that cuz personally I think it's vague. You can draw a gartley if you take B on next LL. PRZ would be the same as the bearish red cypher I found. Just keep it mind this is just me. You must stick to your rules.

USDCHF 4h - Potential bearish gartley.

Files:
usdchfm30_2.png  56 kb

lobogabor:
One of the cyphers was the blue outline? ABCD/3drives ruled so far....

Is it so?

Pls explain the reason for wishy-washy...I have also seen the multiple C options... is it what you mean? What is then? The reason asking I have seen so far many multiple (clear but rather ugly/unconventional ) X, A, B and C options...

Some works out OK, some may not... what is your consideration...other than abandon/drop these?

I meant ABCD/3drives fired up, so far has not reached the cypher (blue outline) neither the bat..

lobogabor:
I meant ABCD/3drives fired up, so far has not reached the cypher (blue outline) neither the bat..

Could you post a pic of your ABCD and 3drives?

RyuShin:
Could you post a pic of your ABCD and 3drives?

I was still referring to this same:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183127/page93

Right now I would expect an H1 shark 113 fib level and BC fibex 127 confluence at 130.96 but other sources repoted entered long already...

lobogabor:
other sources repoted entered long already...

Do you use signal provide site or something?

RyuShin:
Do you use signal provide site or something?

Good, or bad, but no, I do not have signal provider. Just see some other harmonic sites and groups.

Why, what difference would that make? Final decision and its consequences will remain ours, and the trader pays in the end for his/her decisions .

lobogabor:
Good, or bad, but no, I do not have signal provider. Just see some other harmonic sites and groups.Why, what difference would that make? Final decision and its consequences will remain ours, and the trader pays in the end for his/her decisions .

That's absolutely true. If you get flustered and indecisive by other traders, you never be able to win.

Here is what I am looking at.. I know you also have cypher(s) on HTF...

Files:

lobogabor:
Here is what I am looking at.. I know you also have cypher(s) on HTF...

To me, it's an unknown pattern. Well I could say "Anti butterfly". I wasn't pay attention to the pair since I was dealing with some patterns on different pairs that have more potential.