Are you addicted to trading? - page 4

natswill:
When a trader has the right tool and the right EA there always great chances of making good profit it possible to be addicted. Forex has lots of advantages and it can be very easy when a trader knows the right path to success.

But we must understand that forex trading is also risky business. We will not get more maximal result if we can not minimize the risk. Skill and knowledge should be maximized as well as possible to make our trading skill be better here. We can learn from our trading experience.

If you know how the market plays and you are always makng money it is possible for someone to addicted to forex.

yes we would state with no obstruction that we was forex currency trading hooked the way it is now my own component of lifetime well, i won't be able to stay without doing trade right now inside my lifetime. whenever we obtain trade i it with spirit of having some income.

Of course that we are addicted - just check how much time we spend daily on trading

I like investing a lot, In the event acquired not any investment capital during my investing accounts I actually do investing on test accounts. But I'm not necessarily hooked regarding investing so much which i loose over and over with forex market. it really is correct we can not necessarily find standard gains yet having not any revenue will not means We've testosterone levels trade in this particular industry. I am going to head over to train and understanding.

Yes, I think so. Everybody needs to give full concentration on his work. The Trading is my main work. So I am too much addicted to the trading.

Looking for day traders to trade big size accounts

Equitie BP starts from 50k to few m's with perspective to grow.

Profit target 2-4 % per month.

For short period of time traders will have to use a demo platform before they will get a real account.

Steady day traders only.

For more info contact v.baika@inbox.lt

P.S. Don't write PM

Actually, I am not addicted to anything. I don't know why. There is nothing, except for my wife and child I guess, which I could not pick up and leave immediately and forever.

Certainly about this. We are thoroughly addicted from the Forex trading organization. I am unable to stay just one morning devoid of Forex trading. Forex trading is usually my life. Simply because personally Forex trading means massive earnings. And also I enjoy the Forex trading greatly. And also daily the habit is usually rising. And also I really believe by simply Forex trading one day I'll help to make correct the all aspiration.

Forex trade can be addictive most especially when u are always having successful trades. But on the other hand is very risky.

Yes, I am. Because, I lost my trading capital so many times but I never thought to leave Forex trading. Now, I’m, spending per day minimum 12 hours for trading. Even, off days of market I make my weekly trading plan. Actually, without Forex trading I’m totally impossible. In near future Forex business will more popular profession.