Swiftcoin Replacing Bitcoin

A year ago, Edward Yang claimed Bitcoin was not decentralized because the only non-disruptive plan he could think of to replace it was centralized. He added that it was inevitable that Bitcoin would need to be replaced in the future, and that the decentralized means of replacing it, letting the market handle it, would lead to chaos as Bitcoin inflates to worthlessness. This came to pass.

I have just learned of an eCurrency, Swiftcoin, that is now superior to Bitcoin and that would have provided the world with more value than people lost during the Bitcoin bubble. What has made the replacement of Bitcoin with Swiftcoin easy is that enough participants in the Bitcoin network have agreed to the plan and are already putting it into practice.

Most of the Bitcoin users complained about having to go through 3rd parties for payments and the existence of mining pools. The possibility of Bitcoin exchanges becoming outlawed, all the exchanges shutting down making it impossible for them to exchange their commodities for Bitcoin. Swiftcoin has remedied all these concerns and this is making the replacement process very easy.

Well... I used Bitcoin, but I am going to search more info about Swiftcoin, the security is the most important thing... So I will find it

susanabb:
A year ago, Edward Yang claimed Bitcoin was not decentralized because the only non-disruptive plan he could think of to replace it was centralized. He added that it was inevitable that Bitcoin would need to be replaced in the future, and that the decentralized means of replacing it, letting the market handle it, would lead to chaos as Bitcoin inflates to worthlessness. This came to pass.

I have just learned of an eCurrency, Swiftcoin, that is now superior to Bitcoin and that would have provided the world with more value than people lost during the Bitcoin bubble. What has made the replacement of Bitcoin with Swiftcoin easy is that enough participants in the Bitcoin network have agreed to the plan and are already putting it into practice.

Most of the Bitcoin users complained about having to go through 3rd parties for payments and the existence of mining pools. The possibility of Bitcoin exchanges becoming outlawed, all the exchanges shutting down making it impossible for them to exchange their commodities for Bitcoin. Swiftcoin has remedied all these concerns and this is making the replacement process very easy.

[TABLE]

[/TD]

Hi susanabb,

Yes, you're right. I was trading Swiftcoin. Orders are executed without any problems. But I was trading with more amount than you. It was sadly… But within few months I had earned with a vengeance. I have above 10K on my trading account now.

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD="class: justify"]

[/TABLE]

Really? Is it a safe service? How can I get an account?

For me works perfect!

I found the swiftcoin wallet to work pretty much as advertised. People should try it.