Make It No Repaint Please! - page 78

ace2e4:

Hi Pava I am interesting to see how this indicator would look like, if it didn't recalculate the tops and bottoms every time. Also it repaints the signals on the chart, can you help?

You know that I am a much better coder than Mladen and MrTools combined...for that...THANK YOU...I will get to it immediately and will post non-repainting results that will look like crap...in no time...

shiva12:
Dear mladen please see and try to fix these 
Since "88 filter" is a decompiled indicator, nothing I can do

mladen:
Since "88 filter" is a decompiled indicator, nothing I can do
ok, but what about the 88 signal one dear mladen

shiva12:
ok, but what about the 88 signal one dear mladen
It is using the "88 filter" (it can not work without it). The "88 signal" is almost sure repainting because of the "88 filter" (since it does not exist without it)

ok dear mladen thanks for the reply , and a small question how one can know the Mql4 file is decompiled ot not, so that any one can try to not post it??

ace2e4:

Hi Pava I am interesting to see how this indicator would look like, if it didn't recalculate the tops and bottoms every time. Also it repaints the signals on the chart, can you help?

Why would it be interesting? When it is made not to recalculate it would not look anything like now

nbtrading:
Why would it be interesting? When it is made not to recalculate it would not look anything like now
Because it looks too good to be true and I have good results, so I am curious to see more backhistory. 

Pava:
You know that I am a much better coder than Mladen and MrTools combined...for that...THANK YOU...I will get to it immediately and will post non-repainting results that will look like crap...in no time...
Hi Pava. I am just making sure you are not kidding, so I have to leave this indicator. :)

ace2e4:
Because it looks too good to be true and I have good results, so I am curious to see more backhistory. 
It would not look anything like it looks now.

nbtrading:
It would not look anything like it looks now.
I know this, but it could save me valuable time from checking it everyday on the indicators backtester to see for its signals. :)