Make It No Repaint Please! - page 71

mladen:

TRADERSM

Sorry, but the procedure would the opposite : when the source code is posted that you need the change to be made with, someone changes it. Not the reverse engineering or making some clones without knowing anything about the exact internals of some ex4 file

PS: using zz in any form would not make the indicator non-repainting

PascalD:
Isn't that zigzag indicator?

That is a zigzag

morro:
That is a zigzag

It does not matter - without the mq4 file, we can not change it, and trying to make a clone of a repainting indicator is more or less a job made in vane

morro:
That is a zigzag

Yeah, i thought so

Hello mladen, or can anyone look at this one. it MA line crossing, but when line cross and still trend do not go as per line cross then line cross intersection move to forward. do not get fix, means it repaints forward. Can we fix this one and also can add arrow while line crosses. Thanks in advance. ima.mq4

Files:
ima.mq4  3 kb

tushark1:
Hello mladen, or can anyone look at this one. it MA line crossing, but when line cross and still trend do not go as per line cross then line cross intersection move to forward. do not get fix, means it repaints forward. Can we fix this one and also can add arrow while line crosses. Thanks in advance. ima.mq4

tushark1

That indicator can not be changed in a way to prevent repainting (if it is done, you are going to get 2 same values on the chart)

Mladen / MrTools,

Is there perhaps an indicator that tells the time a Renko bar took to fill? I have looked to the best of my abilities, but could not find such an indicator.

Would appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks in advance

Also Mladen,

Could you please tell me whether this attached indicator recalculates or repaints.

Judging from the name it "should" recalculate.

It is uncanningly accurate, but on M-5 it definitely "recalculates" which is rather strange to me as it is Ichimoku driven. It may also be that the coding is incorrect and that I am not qualified to ascertain.

Your comments would be highly appreciated.

Thanking you in advance.

Files:

ValeoFX:
Also Mladen,

Could you please tell me whether this attached indicator recalculates or repaints.

Judging from the name it "should" recalculate.

It is uncanningly accurate, but on M-5 it definitely "recalculates" which is rather strange to me as it is Ichimoku driven. It may also be that the coding is incorrect and that I am not qualified to ascertain.

Your comments would be highly appreciated.

Thanking you in advance.

ValeoFX

Yes, it does repaint (and not just because it uses centered TMA for smoothing)

Mladen, is there any other indicator similar to this, that do not repaints.