Make It No Repaint Please! - page 62

ccd:
you can change the code a bit to make it no repaint. Thanks

CCD, think about a second. Centered TMA, snake force, or whatever you call it, the code is the same since years, a decade, I don't know. Many marvelous coders tried to change the code a bit or more in a non-repainter version. The results were chastening.

A question, if it would show all reversals correctly, no repaint, why all the traders waste their time with learning and improving difficult methods, code so many other indicators (which were useless) and even MT4 hasn't it as standard indicator? Isn't it strange?

ccd:
but solar wind indicator not available as no repaint

widely available repaint indicator. if you have copy kindly give me

Thanks.

I am the only one who has non-repainting Solar Wind copy...unfortunately the guy who sold it to me had the last copy of it...next thing I know he disappeared into a thin air...the limited number of copies that this guy sold to others, they stopped working due to the time limit on them...the person that developed non-repainting Solar Wind never supplied the new password for the Holy Grail he had, before his disappearance...so I became only one who has it...since a friend of mine hacked into a code and gave me the key to use it, right before his untimely demise...and

I am not willing to share that indicator...too much blood was spilled over it...you understand...

Oh Pava, watch out, it lies a curse on the non-repainting Solar Wind. The users of it, all die under mysterious circumstances. You're the next, don't you know it? Don't spread the dead over internet, please.

krelian99:
Oh Pava, watch out, it lies a curse on the non-repainting Solar Wind. The users of it, all die under mysterious circumstances. You're the next, don't you know it? Don't spread the dead over internet, please.

whoever read what I wrote, automatically caught Solar Wind virus...this was in the making for a long time...producing a body of text and infecting anyone reading that body of text...it still in the experi_mental stage...but it's very promising results already making changes in your community....

ccd:
but solar wind indicator not available as no repaint

widely available repaint indicator. if you have copy kindly give me

Thanks.

Non repainting solar wind == Ehlers fisher transform (here is one https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980 it was made a long time ago

mladen:
Non repainting solar wind == Ehlers fisher transform (here is one https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980 it was made a long time ago

Thank you Sir

Kindly help me to create "no repaint" previous posted scalping future indicator

ccd:
Thank you Sir Kindly help me to create "no repaint" previous posted scalping future indicator

Please read this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

ccd:
yes sure

plz do it

it is best indicator but due to repaint its worst for trading.

after recoding i think i'll get something new and good.

Thanks

"it is best indicator"???

How when "but due to repaint its worst for trading"?

techmac:
"it is best indicator"??? How when "but due to repaint its worst for trading"?

techmac,try to understand his situation, his beloved took promised from him ,only trade with it so he can not refuse ,either listen any body.

mntiwana:
techmac,try to understand his situation, his beloved took promised from him ,only trade with it so he can not refuse ,either listen any body.

that's beautiful use of English dude...keep it coming...at my age it is not that easy to amaze me...but you are doing it almost daily