Dinamic BREAKOUT Box - CHAMPION Indicator

What you think about this indicator peoples ???

Files:

dies ist crap...:)

Pava - you are so stupid!!! May be somebody find it usefull. Get off from my thread! FY 1000 times I will never place indicators on this site because of stupidity alike your. You are a

the indicator is still crap...no matter what you think about my persona.........

(this indicator came from the inner workings of the mind of a clown and a looser forexsoft)

...if this indicator was something you wouldn't be running around asking to rate it....:)

Pava:
the indicator is still crap...no matter what you think about my persona.........

(this indicator came from the inner workings of the mind of a clown and a looser forexsoft)

...if this indicator was something you wouldn't be running around asking to rate it....:)

In this case you must to post a normal comment-words. Иди наХуй...

"наХуй" - pishetsa otdel'no - Hа Хуй - vot tak, neych.

nahui imel vvidu abstraktno, a esli esti jelnia sesti v preamom smisle na negu, to pojaluista umnik

sorry mate...I am heterosexual...good luck to you in your search for a partner....

Pava:
sorry mate...I am heterosexual...good luck to you in your search for a partner....

Looking on your picture I am not sure Long hairs and ugly holding a bra in your hands. Your are stupid ugly Gomosekkk

you have poor vision...get to an eye doctor...anyways...otvali...koroche...drochi pylemiotchik na sinii platochek...

Pava:
you have poor vision...get to an eye doctor...anyways...otvali...koroche...drochi pylemiotchik na sinii platochek...

Sam takoi ya viju chto ti Dezdemona rukami svoimi na fotke pokazivaeh razmer svoego ochka