REVERSE - IMPULSE System - page 90

looks great! thanks

Nice! just plugged in gold, saw lot of impulse signals, i love it.

What are the major developments sir?

curtains:
Nice! just plugged in gold, saw lot of impulse signals, i love it. What are the major developments sir?

Yes, there are more signal, but on this system, we dont take all. we only choose the best setups.

Im going to release a manual regarding this, major developments are:

1. The ability to trade 4H timeframe to spot signals on bigger degree! 4H works best with 5M

2. The ability to control Impulse & Reversal signal independently, one mode can go aggressive. Like example, you can have reversal signal as normal mode, but impulse signal as aggressive mode.

You will be notified on its release.

fxsuccessor:
Yes, there are more signal, but on this system, we dont take all. we only choose the best setups.

Im going to release a manual regarding this, major developments are:

1. The ability to trade 4H timeframe to spot signals on bigger degree! 4H works best with 5M

2. The ability to control Impulse & Reversal signal independently, one mode can go aggressive. Like example, you can have reversal signal as normal mode, but impulse signal as aggressive mode.

You will be notified on its release.

wow great feetures!

coool! send it to me ASAP

Regards

gold signal, 100 pips !

harrydileon:
gold signal, 100 pips !

There is sell reversal signal in eur/usd..divergence now confirmed??

nad22:
There is sell reversal signal in eur/usd..divergence now confirmed??

divergence is not good. it should make an immediate swing for higher high and rsi must give lower high. there is divergence now but weak for my taste. i want to see good ones.

got in audusd impulse signal. hope this will turn out good!

Files:

curtains:
got in audusd impulse signal. hope this will turn out good!

did you enter aggressive mode my friend?