just hit tp of 45 pips

Files:
ej-tp.jpg  34 kb

i already booked 250pips this morning and 300 more now

nice start~!

Files:
ej5m.png  41 kb

hermes:
I put also RSI paint indicator on chart to check your RSI signals but the RSI paint is suppressed! Doesn't show any divergences or reversals. Does you RSI suppress other RSI's? It looks like. This system is very much RSI paint reinvention. Cheers Hermes

its not the same. because this will give signals in both direction. Not only reversals

Impulse signals, which are different have around >80% hit

princessfx:
its not the same. because this will give signals in both direction. Not only reversals Impulse signals, which are different have around >80% hit

right,

as of now, impulse signals are my bread and butter for me, impulse > reversal. Through reversal signals give me more RR ratio but harder to trade.

When impulse signal appears even BEFORE candle close, i immediately enter. even though it repainted, i still win. 70 of my trades are from impulse signals

i should call it Impulse-Reverse System

nice day to all

curtains:
right,

as of now, impulse signals are my bread and butter for me, impulse > reversal. Through reversal signals give me more RR ratio but harder to trade.

When impulse signal appears even BEFORE candle close, i immediately enter. even though it repainted, i still win. 70 of my trades are from impulse signals

i should call it Impulse-Reverse System

nice day to all

i need to learn some more my friend can you interested to speak about this in skype ?

fOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL, im sharing my trading strategy using RI-Pro version.

Mode = 1 (Aggressive Mode)

Alertpertick = true

Since i'm more of an impulse trader, i use this settings and trade only on impulse signals in scalper mode. Try this approach , check the signals. I even trade repainting impulse signals and i always hit a decent profit

the signals that you will see on past chart, the impulse signals are late. because the impulse signals actually happen early before the candle. check it on live chart.

I immediately trade the impulse signal in scalper mode, Try it! its an easier approach and always worked for me

maybe it will work for you

i should take pound or euro

aussie doesn't want to go higher so disappointed.

Files:
au5.png  36 kb