REVERSE - IMPULSE System - page 62

simplified systems like this one...

are the ones that work for long term and remain profitable. Nice work fxsuccessor.

I'm EWP and ratio trader and analyzed your system to be long term profitable if done right.

regards,

easygnals

is this signal valid? it happened last friday but divergence today. in AUD.

Files:
aud.jpg  74 kb

Is it an impulse or a mere coincidence that most of the members in this thread joined in the same period , really amazing as they also have similar profiles

MiniMe:
Is it an impulse or a mere coincidence that most of the members in this thread joined in the same period , really amazing as they also have similar profiles

im not. why dont you ask the members.

hello.... 20,000 views??

this system is no coincidence, it has proven to me that it works.

another profitable signal in eur/usd this morning

Seckit:
another profitable signal in eur/usd this morning

aud better.

waiting for divergence, swing 1 is completed in Eur usd.

gbpusd closed buy reversal position +30 pips

I have been trading for a few years and although I like to read forex blogs on and off I was interested by this system because I have been using something sililar. I use Williams Indicator. However I started using the free indicator RI basic and it has helped me double a dormant Account I had from $169 to $255 in two days trading GBPUSD AND EURUSD.

Files:

sim777:
I have been trading for a few years and although I like to read forex blogs on and off I was interested by this system because I have been using something sililar. I use Williams Indicator. However I started using the free indicator RI basic and it has helped me double a dormant Account I had from $169 to $255 in two days trading GBPUSD AND EURUSD.

whoah! great! my best performance so far was 40% in 1 week.