REVERSE - IMPULSE System - page 96

hi folks,

im back. i didnt know that there are skype groups formed. someone just recently informed me. members of that group, pls share your insights here

Regards

Fxsuccessor

ok my friends i think skype room make any problem to us i can remove the skype room fxsuccessor ? i am just opened skype room with sharing our ideas and chat instantly i dont get any benefit of this room so if you dont like this i will delete the room my friend fxsuccessor

maybe this is happend ? need expert advice

Files:
aud.jpg  107 kb

asfarajeeba:
maybe this is happend ? need expert advice

do you use aggressive? i used it today but was not good in taking profits.

hi friends yesterday i got impulse signal in aud/usd and reversal signal in gbp/usd but some other pro users dont have this signal and i have change chart time frame when its appear but it still remaining and i have check 3 different brokers also its still remain so any of pro members have same signal in your chart that still remain please reply me my friends

Files:
audusd.png  44 kb
gbp.jpg  170 kb

im now up 10%, hmmm maybe my risks were to high, need to adjust and just found out conservative entries work best with good PA

Rev-Imp Practice System | Myfxbook

georgina:
im now up 10%, hmmm maybe my risks were to high, need to adjust and just found out conservative entries work best with good PA Rev-Imp Practice System | Myfxbook

nice. im also doing good in this system. the longer you use it, the better. reversal works great in H1 pinbars or engulfing patterns

Bruce

Can you please direct me where I can buy the Pro version? I have been using the basic EUR/USD and seeing consistent profits on the M5 timeframe, past couple of days it has been off slightly on the impulse signals but the reversals have been dead on. Any thoughts?

mergfl357:
Can you please direct me where I can buy the Pro version? I have been using the basic EUR/USD and seeing consistent profits on the M5 timeframe, past couple of days it has been off slightly on the impulse signals but the reversals have been dead on. Any thoughts?

Yes today and yesterday ..I am having bit off day...impulse have been bit off.lets see how it goes next..

if interested in pro, pls visit My blog

REVERSE IMPULSE SYSTEM: Welcome