REVERSE - IMPULSE System - page 93

haras57:
thank you,

you'd have the Skype that our trade is shared with the system created to share our trads a small room virtual walk

is not to talk too much, I'm French and I speak very little English, but I contact you through a google translation

His room would be a global market lol

Are you interested?

Hi

you are welcome

It is best if we exchange our trading ideas and system and market readings in this forum so that we can get more people to help and share their ideas. and I am not that comfortable in using skype.

if any body interested please join skype room name:reverseimpulse and my skype id is:nasarhaafil

hi,

i have been following this system but just joined membership in tsd because i bought pro version. glad to be here. first day using pro.

georgina:
hi, i have been following this system but just joined membership in tsd because i bought pro version. glad to be here. first day using pro.

hi, nice to meet you

traded this impulse signal on gu a bit late. alert for immediate profit taking

Files:
ii.png  51 kb

curtains:
traded this impulse signal on gu a bit late. alert for immediate profit taking

Just got eur/usd buy reversal signal..I think the divergence confirmed..anyone else taking the trade?.

nad22:
Just got eur/usd buy reversal signal..I think the divergence confirmed..anyone else taking the trade?.

i entered. but only tp of 30 pips due to counter trend.

Hi Everyone, I am fairly new to trading and have been very intrigued by this method. It seems to make much more sense and allows to take a lot of the guess work out of when and where to enter. I have been demoing the basic EURUSD version, when i see conditions are right i have been able to make consistent very small gains but still feel i'm missing the boat here. Is it just that the EURUSD is not aggressive enough to capitalize on faster gains? How do you keep track of 6 pairs a the same time? I apologize if my newness is showing here.

Thank you, Jim

mergfl357:
Hi Everyone, I am fairly new to trading and have been very intrigued by this method. It seems to make much more sense and allows to take a lot of the guess work out of when and where to enter. I have been demoing the basic EURUSD version, when i see conditions are right i have been able to make consistent very small gains but still feel i'm missing the boat here. Is it just that the EURUSD is not aggressive enough to capitalize on faster gains? How do you keep track of 6 pairs a the same time? I apologize if my newness is showing here. Thank you, Jim

hi

on how i manage 6 pairs, I just pick the best looking set-up and if that setup can give me better risk reward ratio. i only enter if r and r is good.

So Georgina how it goes with the pro version?