REVERSE - IMPULSE System - page 70

aud/usd now impulse sell signal its valid or not

and eur/jpy also impulse sell signal but still not touch 38,23 retracement levels

asfarajeeba:
and eur/jpy also impulse sell signal but still not touch 38,23 retracement levels

when impulse signal appear, dont take action yet. the best way is t wait a reaction on 23-38% retracement.. then enter. that will save you from bad trades.

like the aussie trade, retraced at 23% , 30 pips profit..

but eur/jpy did not. it broke above 50%. so no impulse

chikanesoup:
like the aussie trade, retraced at 23% , 30 pips profit.. but eur/jpy did not. it broke above 50%. so no impulse

my friend can you show the image of aussie trade because i have enter the retracement level but still loss no profit my friend can you show where you have enter my friend?

asfarajeeba:
my friend can you show the image of aussie trade because i have enter the retracement level but still loss no profit my friend can you show where you have enter my friend?

friend, when i use this system. i only use conservative approach most of the time. i enter on divergence of reversal signal, and retracement of impulse signal. Only trade for 4-5 times a week, i choose best signals. and so far, its working great.

seethe 23% fib. the price was rejected here, we can see PA.. THEN I ENTER on the bar after that. its that simple.

Files:
image12.jpg  103 kb

chikanesoup:
friend, when i use this system. i only use conservative approach most of the time. i enter on divergence of reversal signal, and retracement of impulse signal. Only trade for 4-5 times a week, i choose best signals. and so far, its working great.

seethe 23% fib. the price was rejected here, we can see PA.. THEN I ENTER on the bar after that. its that simple.

m8!

where is your tp?? when you get in?

avi1:
m8! where is your tp?? when you get in?

my 1st target is double bottom.

sell signal on EU

EurUsd divergence sell. lets see how this goes

Files:
sda.jpg  117 kb