Forex is for every profession. - page 2

I disagree that the forex is for everybody! I think that the talent to be a great trader gived him with the born. Or not. Brains are different. Somebody borned to be a song star, someboby is to be a good doctor or a teacher. And such kinds of people can't calculate or plan some kind of finance strategy! Am I right?

Kalashnikov---__---:
I disagree that the forex is for everybody! I think that the talent to be a great trader gived him with the born. Or not. Brains are different. Somebody borned to be a song star, someboby is to be a good doctor or a teacher. And such kinds of people can't calculate or plan some kind of finance strategy! Am I right?

Well said Mate, No one can be perfect and everybody can't specialize in the same area. Need to know ourselves well in order to choose the best thing work for us.

In the past, in the 1980s to 1990s, traders are know as brokers, account executives who are employ by investment brokerage firms to trade forex. Broker is a prestige title which a professional trade that is highly respected and honor by many people, esp in the U.S.A. As this is a professional trade, trader need to equiped and upgrade themselves with forex knowledge and trading skill. Must always seek opportunity to advance themselves.

Almost anyone can make an account, but I'm not sure everyone can make themselves profitable. More than 90% of traders lose their money. That's a lot of loses if you ask me. Idk if it's because of all the hype and people think this is a get-rich-quick scheme or something but the reality is far faaar from that notion.

The most efficient options for this profession that you are fully able to use this as the a part time work with your first working. Also, if you want then you can work here as a full time worker. **But before you have to learn about this successfully.. Thanks and good luck with your trade!!

Yes Forex is for everyone and it is a worldwide business and most people are making money from Forex. I think Forex is a money making machine if yo have good knowledge about Forex.

Forex is the best business and every one can join Forex. There is no restriction of age or gender it only requires its basic knowledge and experience which can be obtained through demo account.

I think it is not for painters or actors or any other creative professions. Those people are always getting too much exited of whatever they are doing

There is no limit that only some professionals of finance can do forex. Here every one can work easily he had any profession . it is up to his interest and trading skills how he interacts with market. Forex had no problem from any body . They can do it as part time business.

forex forum for forex brokers iron fx representative daniel here to help.. please inbox me for more details

daoun ( at ) ironfx com