Harmonic & Time - page 42

Mike_Mike:
you are such a rude person and you should not be in this forum , i'l report you to the admins and i hope they will take actions against you

Mike is right. zigfilip, your reaction was impolite and disproportional.

Seckit:
n200 pattern is the best and most profitable based on my testing

thanks,

glad to find out its working for you.

harrymonic:
thanks, glad to find out its working for you.

hi, is there a zup version wherein i can enter 2 custom 5 point patterns.. its ok if the name of the patterns is PATTERN 1 & PATTERN 2. as long as i can change its parameters.

thanks a lot

grandaevus:
Mike is right. zigfilip, your reaction was impolite and disproportional.

Never mind boys.....let's go trading...it is the most important thing!

Now EURUSD increases volatility and on 5m chart is creating harmonic pattern with 9 demark's setup!...good only for scalping because little time frame.

time is 17.00 Rome.

The only thing I am afraid is that it is very difficult find a good coder who want realize complete demark's sequential!

I can give good explanation for it...it is very good in conjunction with harmonic pattern.

here it is...eurusd 5m:

Files:
eur5.gif  31 kb

and this is HP

Files:
euro55.gif  82 kb

harrymonic:
hi, is there a zup version wherein i can enter 2 custom 5 point patterns.

Only ZUP 110 poruchik - 11 c.p. (or my mod TU-160)

or 2 ZUP 135

Files:

poruchik:
Only ZUP 110 poruchik - 11 c.p. (or my mod TU-160) or 2 ZUP 135

thanks sir, this will greatly help me

Mike mike, you are too condescending to think you have a right to make such a comment, I was noobe like you too once, but I had respect and sense, not to keep posting stupid questions and comments, but read the thread covering several years in some cases for beginning to end. You come on without reading and without respect, taking up space in thread, which we allow and turn blind eye to because we understand the excitement from the newbie, but now you come on high vigilante with no authority trying to put me down. No way, mind own biz. This person was following me through several threads trying to make indirect comments to me, even his nickname means to "copy/mimick" he think iam reading but I am not so I want to HELP HIM by showing I am not interested and beyond his level. And I want to HELP YOU TOO mad mike! You are not some kind of important person or rich person, just small little tiny fish in big ocean full of hungry sharks n giant squids.

zigflip:
Mike mike, you are too condescending to think you have a right to make such a comment, I was noobe like you too once, but I had respect and sense, not to keep posting stupid questions and comments, but read the thread covering several years in some cases for beginning to end. You come on without reading and without respect, taking up space in thread, which we allow and turn blind eye to because we understand the excitement from the newbie, but now you come on high vigilante with no authority trying to put me down. No way, mind own biz. This person was following me through several threads trying to make indirect comments to me, even his nickname means to "copy/mimick" he think iam reading but I am not so I want to HELP HIM by showing I am not interested and beyond his level. And I want to HELP YOU TOO mad mike! You are not some kind of important person or rich person, just small little tiny fish in big ocean full of hungry sharks n giant squids.

I think you have BIG problems with yourself...my nickname is here:OMER T20 Carbon Med Mimetic Speargun

I love underwater hunting since I was a child and Carbonmimetic is the name of that gun and it is maden by carbon fibre and his color is mimetic green!

So....this is the second time you attack me without real motive......in this thread we discuss only about trading!!!!!!!!!!!...I don't really understand why your behaviour!

If you will attack me for the third time........I PUBBLICALLY ASK MODERATOR!