Please make EA work on ECN Broker - page 3

hi mrtools, its working perfect now, but need some improvements, let me see how we can optimize, please share if u have any ideas.thanks alot for great job.

jomonarikkat:
Thanks Mrtools, i will check today and give u feed back, thanks once again for ur cooperation

jomonarikkat:
hi mrtools, its working perfect now, but need some improvements, let me see how we can optimize, please share if u have any ideas.thanks alot for great job.

Jomonarikkat, maybe optimize each pair separately with preferred settings = false, transfer your new settings to the preferred settings, another way can optimize each pair separately then make a set file for each pair, which may be better because optimized results are not always good the first time around, once you get the set files you like then transfer the settings to the preferred settings in the Ea.

Dear Mrtools,

I have optimize and found that cci filter is very good and very accurate, and one more issue found that once hit stop loss or manualy close trade, some times EA taking same time same position, that making more loss. To avoid this, am thinking if we add timefilter for that, it will be good. That means if trade hit sl,or close and EA have position to open same time , it should look time which we have added on EA (need to be add timefilter) and EA should look next possible trade after given time.(It should be in minitus).

CCI filter:- cci period 4, ob,os 130,-130 to be add. once EA met all conditions to take position according to present stratagy , then EA should look for the cci level if its -130 go for buy same vise versa. (CCI filter must be seperate in EA true/false) Please mention if u have any suggession. and please modify this settings if its possible.

thanks

mrtools:
Jomonarikkat, maybe optimize each pair separately with preferred settings = false, transfer your new settings to the preferred settings, another way can optimize each pair separately then make a set file for each pair, which may be better because optimized results are not always good the first time around, once you get the set files you like then transfer the settings to the preferred settings in the Ea.

I have a EA for MT4. but the code is not working on ECN broker to set a stop loss position. can anyone edit my EA to a working one for ECN? thx alot!

greets

Files:

Eisenbeisser:
I have a EA for MT4. but the code is not working on ECN broker to set a stop loss position. can anyone edit my EA to a working one for ECN? thx alot! greets

Eisenbeisser

Try it out now. set the EcnBroker parameter to true to make it on ecn broker too

Files:

mladen:
Eisenbeisser Try it out now. set the EcnBroker parameter to true to make it on ecn broker too

thx alot, its working now! is the trailing stop parameter still working? think yes, right?

thx for answere mladen!

Eisenbeisser:
thx alot, its working now! is the trailing stop parameter still working? think yes, right? thx for answere mladen!

Eisenbeisser

Trailing stop will work as before.