Invest the amount that you can only afford to lose. - page 2

Thanks for all the posts, now the difficult part is applying it. The posts served as affirmations, hopefully.

Infact i do not think in this way. I have been in this market for long period of time and it is true that i if i do not make profit in each of every day. Moreover, the most experienced trader can not make profit from Forex market in each of every day. But i got your point, its all about strong money management. In that case i would like to suggest to all that you should always take calculated risk instead of taking high risk. It would would help you immensely not losing all of your money as it is hard to recover your investment once you lost your money in Forex market.

In the Forex market you should invest the amount of money,that you can afford to lese for sure. It is truth that this is a market that involve a risk, because it is connected to investments and finances. Each time when someone start trading on the market, especially if he is a beginner he has to invest such kind of amount,which won't take his sleep away at night. The probability to lose is big, actually as well as the chance to win, so be careful and put money that you can afford to lose, if the market turn against you.

yes.... How much lose i can bear or effort. In these amount may our investment.... So we should invest carefully

Lily Sanderson:
yes.... How much lose i can bear or effort. In these amount may our investment.... So we should invest carefully

you are right sanderson and we should not too be greedy to make success.

Exactly, one should invest that amount which he/she can afford if lose....

Yes, it is a very good rule. I also advise not to trade on margin because it increases feelings (greed, fear, hope etc) which disturb the plan we wanted to trade.

Hello,

Apologies for the late reply.

Are you facing any issues now?

yes we should invest money which we can afford to lose but we can minimize our losses with applying good strategy.