AUDUSD signals - page 8

Strength signals for the Aussie are coming from the monthly closure of AudNzd.

Files:
audnzd.gif  14 kb

AUDUSD:

BUY

If the price breaks through the level 1.03450 bullish movement will start. Targets of the bullish movement: 1.03515

SELL

If the price breaks through the level 1.02414 bearish movement will start. Targets of the bearish movement: 1.02036, 1.01657.

A closure of EurAud below 1.3550 tonight will formalize the three waves of Wolfe (bearish signal) and tomorrow it will be the moment of the RBA.

Files:
euraud_3.gif  47 kb

Rates are unchanged in Australia and AudUsd has just touched the 20-days moving average of 0.98. It is now very likely to attend a new fall of the Aussie with the Adx at 48.

AUDUSD: I expect bullish movement and the target of it will be 0,96979. If the price against movement than stop loss will be at the level 0.96072.

Hi,

Any expected price levels to be awaited still before hitting on the buy button.

I'm itching to buy the AUD/USD, but I just don't know if its done with the down-move or support testing yet.

Price currently at 0.9450 as of writing.

Regards,

Nims

Excess of negative sentiment on Aud…let’s prepare the long entry to catch the rebound

Files:
audusd.gif  53 kb

The Cot report on Friday confirmed the extremely negative sentiment on the Aussie. In the opening of the week I will go long on AudUsd and AudNzd.

Hello Everybody.

In the MEdium Term do you think that it'll go back or continue down?

TX

Bottom signals from the Aussie, and a hammer yesterday…