From 3000 USD to 1000000 USD for 7 years

Hello everyone

We are traders of spot markets.

This an experimental Long term Project of turning 3000 USD to 1 Million Dollars approximately for 7 years.Each month (week) we will reporting our trade results confirming by Myfxbook.In trading we use:EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY,USDCAD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD and EURCAD.Estimated drawdown no more than10-12 %.Our broker isAlpari NZ. (PAMM account)Everyone can join to our project and follow up our results.Myfxbook link:ZurichTraderFX System | Myfxbook

Let's go

Not a promising start

seekers:
Not a promising start

Yes, you are right. Market has a low volatility now, but we make profit just on volatility market.

Considering with last 3-4 years volatility was decreased on 40%.

The next fact we don't use martingale or greed system to show scam growth.

You can see results on of greed system, an example:

Alex1 System | Myfxbook

I can show a lot of such examples.

P.S.Less profit much important than large loss.

ZurichTraderFX:
Hello everyone

We are traders of spot markets.

This an experimental Long term Project of turning 3000 USD to 1 Million Dollars approximately for 7 years.Each month (week) we will reporting our trade results confirming by Myfxbook.In trading we use:EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY,USDCAD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD and EURCAD.Estimated drawdown no more than10-12 %.Our broker is Alpari NZ. (PAMM account)Everyone can join to our project and follow up our results.Myfxbook link:ZurichTraderFX System | Myfxbook

Let's go

We have changed our track record and added our old account monitors for checking on FinFX Broker:

RI-Community Fund System | Myfxbook

I am now learning stage, after learning if i fail in this market then i promise you that i will join on your project.

zahidrock:
I am now learning stage, after learning if i fail in this market then i promise you that i will join on your project.

We recommend you to diversify your risks. If you plan to trade youself you can do that with some amount of money, for example:

-50% of your funds you can trade yourself.

-50% of your funds invest in our project.

We wish you success in such difficult deal like forex trading.