Can we rely to Forex?

Hi guys,

We knew that dealing to Forex is very risky because of the market movement volatility as it goes up and down. But in other side, it is the best source of income for we can easily earn a lot of profit if we know how to trade wisely. So, do you think it the best idea to rely to Forex?

Volatility is what keeps us alive. Otherwise there would be bubbles, bubbles, bubbles nothing but bubbles around

If you are well knowledged or have kuch exprience about forex then you can depend on forex only but

if you do not have any idea about forex then my suggestion will be no you cannot depend on forex only.

Peter Brandley:
If you are well knowledged or have kuch exprience about forex then you can depend on forex only but if you do not have any idea about forex then my suggestion will be no you cannot depend on forex only.

Even you know forex with some basic strategies, it is not good enough to trade with forex. Hence trading in forex start with demo accounts for at least 6 months to have a gut feeling of the correct strategy.

Forex trading

hiiiiiiiii!!!!!!

Depending on if you are decently knowledged or have kuch exprience about forex then you can rely on forex just yet

in the event that you don't have any thought about forex trading then my recommendation could be no you lack the capacity to hinge on forex just.

As All know forex is highly risky business in this world, depending on just ofrex for living is not safe In forex there is no regular income as we can get in other business. Ups and downs are here on daily basis. I will not recommend to rely on forex . It is a good business for par time traders.

No we can not. It is more and more rigged

Forex is a high risk business.Although there is a huge potential in it,you need to be skillful and knowledgeable about trading.It also need a lot of time and experience to gain skill and knowledge.

In my opinion,you just can't rely on forex for your living until you haven't device/develop a good trading strategy that will actually work for you.

Yes you can

20pips a day is 100pips a wk

100pips a wk is 5200 pips a yr

5200 x 2 contracts - is approximately $100,000 a yr

is this not enough to survive on ?

anything more is just a bonus

20pips a day can be from just one currency alone

and the 100pips a wk could even be just 1 or 2 trades per wk

what we can't rely on is brokers - so find a good one (there are only a few, the rest are bucket shops)

and must be True ECN (imo)

aim high, but not too high so you never achieve those goals

better still have a second business - selling t-shirts on ebay (whatever)

for tax purposes and something to fall back on

WR1:
Yes you can

20pips a day is 100pips a wk

100pips a wk is 5200 pips a yr

5200 x 2 contracts - is approximately $100,000 a yr

is this not enough to survive on ?

anything more is just a bonus

20pips a day can be from just one currency alone

and the 100pips a wk could even be just 1 or 2 trades per wk

what we can't rely on is brokers - so find a good one (there are only a few, the rest are bucket shops)

and must be True ECN (imo)

aim high, but not too high so you never achieve those goals

better still have a second business - selling t-shirts on ebay (whatever)

for tax purposes and something to fall back on

We also need to consider the invested/deposited money rather than pips.

sure

its quite simplistic - but shows you don't need to make 100s of pips to make good money

some trades you could trade with 10 contacts as some are extremely high probability

but then you would need quite alot of loot / deposit

but with 10 contracts - and 100 pips a wk its $500,000 a yr

which is enough for most folks and could feed a large family

anyhow something to think about instead of thinking we must make 100s and 100s of pips a wk

how much deposit one has and how much someone bets with (i wont call it investing as its not)

that's down to the individual

micro lots won't make much and not enough to live on - but ideal for practice and building ones deposit

How Much Trading Capital Do Forex Traders Need?