Need help with this EA

Hello fellow traders,

I need help with this EA.

At the moment, this EA currently trades using the Ichimoku Cloud-Break system on a range bar chart. It uses a clean break of the cloud to place a trade.

It's also got trade management built in with ST, TP, TS.

Stoploss are calculated 3 pips below the cloud if buying and vice verse for selling.

All the settings are customizable.

I need to add an additional indicator to filter out the false breakouts with this System.

Currently, I have an indicator which is calculated using bollinger bands and keltner channels to produce a trend/entry/exit signal on any pair (BBSQUEEZE). It has the following colours to help identify a trend or no trend.

Above Zero;

Aqua= Bullish trend in place. Enter and hold on to trade

Dark Blue= Congestion. Exit Trade

Below Zero;

Dark Orange= Bearish trend in place. Enter and hold on trade

Brown= Congestion. Exit trade

Lime and Red dots on the zero line. If its Lime, take action. If its Red, don't take the trade.

I don't want the EA to execute the trade based on the Ichimoku Cloud Break system. I want it to identify whether price is onto of the Kumo or below. Then the EA will check the BBSQUEEZE as see whether the trend is in place and when to exit.

I have also got an indicator which shows the Ichimoku Candles. Instead of changing the current EA, is it possible to just combine the Ichimoku Candles and BBSQUEEZE into one EA. With trade management.

I have attached the indicators, with templates and EA. I have also attached the Range Bar Chart Indicator.

Add it to a 1min chart. Change the pip size. Open up in an offline chart.

Thanks for time.

Pip Singh

pip_singh_ea-indi.zip

pip singh

Those are all (except for the bbsqueeze indicator) ex4 files (can not be changed)

pip singh:
Hello fellow traders,

I need help with this EA.

At the moment, this EA currently trades using the Ichimoku Cloud-Break system on a range bar chart. It uses a clean break of the cloud to place a trade.

It's also got trade management built in with ST, TP, TS.

Stoploss are calculated 3 pips below the cloud if buying and vice verse for selling.

All the settings are customizable.

I need to add an additional indicator to filter out the false breakouts with this System.

Currently, I have an indicator which is calculated using bollinger bands and keltner channels to produce a trend/entry/exit signal on any pair (BBSQUEEZE). It has the following colours to help identify a trend or no trend.

Above Zero;

Aqua= Bullish trend in place. Enter and hold on to trade

Dark Blue= Congestion. Exit Trade

Below Zero;

Dark Orange= Bearish trend in place. Enter and hold on trade

Brown= Congestion. Exit trade

Lime and Red dots on the zero line. If its Lime, take action. If its Red, don't take the trade.

I don't want the EA to execute the trade based on the Ichimoku Cloud Break system. I want it to identify whether price is onto of the Kumo or below. Then the EA will check the BBSQUEEZE as see whether the trend is in place and when to exit.

I have also got an indicator which shows the Ichimoku Candles. Instead of changing the current EA, is it possible to just combine the Ichimoku Candles and BBSQUEEZE into one EA. With trade management.

I have attached the indicators, with templates and EA. I have also attached the Range Bar Chart Indicator.

Add it to a 1min chart. Change the pip size. Open up in an offline chart.

Thanks for time.

Pip Singh

pip_singh_ea-indi.zip

Ok, thanks for your time.

Pip Singh

mladen:
pip singh Those are all (except for the bbsqueeze indicator) ex4 files (can not be changed)

Someone knows this EA?

Hello, can someone tell me the name under which this EA may already exists in the notes here?

Files:
robotforex.mq4  22 kb