NRTR Ichi Trading System - page 14

mrtools:
Pooh just for information, made a new version using a better EA template, just making sure some things working correctly on forward testing then will post it, hopefully it will fix the problem you are having with it.

Seems to be working pretty good on M5 timeframe. Made some changes need to address,

1) Changed out the Ichimoku replaced it with the Kumo_Breakout_Histo(basically the same, just prefer to use it),replaced the NRTR_color_line, now it is using NRTR_ATR_STOP(a version posted by Mladen a couple days ago).

2) Uses Volty Channel Stop on jurik-for Ea for trailing stop if desired but by default the trailing is not being used.

3) The main indicator is the Kumo_Breakout_Histo, the rsi, Parabolic Stop 2, and NRTR_ATR_STOP can be added as desired, best results I have observed so far is using the Parabolic Stop 2 with the Kumo_Breakout_Histo.

4) Changed the default stop loss pips to 50 and Take Profit pips to 10, but of course can be changed as desired.

5) So if Kumo histo is green and you are using Psar, so when Psar changes to green then Ea should trade.If Kumo histo is red and Psar changes to red then sell.

6)If using Rsi, its if Rsi greater than overbought and sloping up and if Kumo histo green buy. If rsi less than oversold also sloping down and Kumo histo red sell.

7) If using NRTR ATR STOP, and nrtr changes from gold to green and kumo histo is green EA should buy, and if nrtr changes from green to gold and kumo histo is red then sell.

8) Can also use any combination of the above with the Kumo Breakout Histo.

mrtools:
Seems to be working pretty good on M5 timeframe. Made some changes need to address,

1) Changed out the Ichimoku replaced it with the Kumo_Breakout_Histo(basically the same, just prefer to use it),replaced the NRTR_color_line, now it is using NRTR_ATR_STOP(a version posted by Mladen a couple days ago).

2) Uses Volty Channel Stop on jurik-for Ea for trailing stop if desired but by default the trailing is not being used.

3) The main indicator is the Kumo_Breakout_Histo, the rsi, Parabolic Stop 2, and NRTR_ATR_STOP can be added as desired, best results I have observed so far is using the Parabolic Stop 2 with the Kumo_Breakout_Histo.

4) Changed the default stop loss pips to 50 and Take Profit pips to 10, but of course can be changed as desired.

5) So if Kumo histo is green and you are using Psar, so when Psar changes to green then Ea should trade.If Kumo histo is red and Psar changes to red then sell.

6)If using Rsi, its if Rsi greater than overbought and sloping up and if Kumo histo green buy. If rsi less than oversold also sloping down and Kumo histo red sell.

7) If using NRTR ATR STOP, and nrtr changes from gold to green and kumo histo is green EA should buy, and if nrtr changes from green to gold and kumo histo is red then sell.

Mrtools,

Great ! Appreciate your work. I'll forward test it.

pooh

mrtools:

Hi Mrtools,

Version v1d works properly in forward testing. I set it up on two charts. One with ECN Broker=true, the other with ECN broker=false. Both work properly in adding TP and SL. So far, 6 trades have been closed, all in profit.

Thanks,

pooh

mrtools:

=================

Mr.Tools,

How about a template so that we can see what settings you used in your testing plse?

As far as money management is concerned, 50 / 10 is just way off the line, don't you think?

I have it up and running too pending your reply regarding settings of the PSAR2 especially.

Thanks in advance.

pooh123:
Hi Mrtools,

Version v1d works properly in forward testing. I set it up on two charts. One with ECN Broker=true, the other with ECN broker=false. Both work properly in adding TP and SL. So far, 6 trades have been closed, all in profit.

Thanks,

pooh

Good to hear Pooh.

ValeoFX:
=================

Mr.Tools,

How about a template so that we can see what settings you used in your testing plse?

As far as money management is concerned, 50 / 10 is just way off the line, don't you think?

I have it up and running too pending your reply regarding settings of the PSAR2 especially.

Thanks in advance.

ValeoFx, I am using the default settings as I posted, only difference is after the Ea opens its first couple trades I go to sleep, as does my computer, so maybe need to adjust the time filter from

extern string Trade.startFrom = "05:00";

extern string Trade.endAt = "13:00";

to something like

extern string Trade.startFrom = "05:00";

extern string Trade.endAt = "08:00";

the other versions of take profit was 12 and stop loss 60, but the settings can be adjusted by you for your comfort level.

Thanks MrTools.

In my case I activated the RSi-filter as well as the NRTR_ATR_Stop and increased the PSAR settings too. Will let you know. I am using it on E/J and increased PT to +15.

Regards,

EA ignores RSi filter

Mr.Tools, attached is a screen-print of how I set the RSi-filter, but the EA totally ignores the filter with bad entries as a result.

Any suggestions?

ValeoFX:
Mr.Tools, attached is a screen-print of how I set the RSi-filter, but the EA totally ignores the filter with bad entries as a result. Any suggestions?

ValeoFx,

Please when you get a chance explain to me exactly how you want the RSI to perform in this EA(know you have already, just want to be sure), this weekend or hopefully sooner will work on the changes.

Mr.Tools, when the RSi-filter is swithed on, the EA should NOT trade when the RSi-7 values are either >70 for longs or <30 for shorts. (The 30/70 being the levels, that is)

It should then wait for the RSi to come back through the 50-level in order to re-activate the EA first before attempting another trade.

If you need a picture, I will gladly post one, but I am sure you get it now.

Thanks.