NRTR Ichi Trading System - page 9

mrtools:
Pooh,

Newdigital"s time settings was based on Alpari broker, which is gmt+2 have no idea what gmt FXCM is, so maybe if you use this clock for now it will tell you your broker time and the gmt time, then set it up according to that.

ps)btw glad to see your testing also, Thanks!!!

Thank you mrtools for your resply. FXCM is GMT 0. The default time setting of the EA is 0:00 ~ 24:00. Newdigital mentioned that he uses the default setting. However, newdigital also told us that he uses 8:00 ~18:00 for AUDUSD. So I'm just confused over this.

ValeoFX:
Hello MrTools,

I am indeed sorry to have to tell you that the EA still does not trade and according to the alert, takes trades against the Psar as you can see from my screen-print attached. I think today is a good enough trading day for the EA to at least perform, but it has lost its course I am afraid to say.

This is not a good return for you based on the time you have already spent on this, but I see the possibilities in this set-up without any doubt.

Best regards,

Yeah woke up and realized I had it wrong again, sorry for that, anyway please try this version, the rsi should be right in this version, and it is back testing.

ps) the alert is only for the Nrtr it has nothing to do with the rsi or psar

pooh123:
Thank you mrtools for your resply. FXCM is GMT 0. The default time setting of the EA is 0:00 ~ 24:00. Newdigital mentioned that he uses the default setting. However, newdigital also told us that he uses 8:00 ~18:00 for AUDUSD. So I'm just confused over this.

Pooh, sorry for the confusion, was looking on post #12 he was explaining to Dasio, that for GMT0 the setting should be 06:00 to 16:00, so guess his official setting for gmt+2 is 08:00 to 18:00.

You must have had a nightmare....

mrtools:
Yeah woke up and realized I had it wrong again, sorry for that, anyway please try this version, the rsi should be right in this version, and it is back testing. ps) the alert is only for the Nrtr it has nothing to do with the rsi or psar

============

Thanks MrTools, I will run it through the night to pick up Asian session.

Best regards,

Hello MrTools,

You probably do not want to see this message, but sadly the EA printed the trades as the previous one did, but never traded a single one. It seems to print "better entries", but until it starts trading it will be difficult to assess as I am interested to see the closing of these calls.

Best regards,

ValeoFX:
Hello MrTools,

You probably do not want to see this message, but sadly the EA printed the trades as the previous one did, but never traded a single one. It seems to print "better entries", but until it starts trading it will be difficult to assess as I am interested to see the closing of these calls.

Best regards,

Sorry ValleoFX not sure what you mean about printing the trades, do know the last version back tested as far as printing the trades not sure what you mean.

First trade..

mrtools:
Sorry ValleoFX not sure what you mean about printing the trades, do know the last version back tested as far as printing the trades not sure what you mean.

============

What I mean is that the Alert window shows the trades that it is taking in its heart, but not in reality which you can see from my screen-print here.

Check this trade as a BUY from when it was printed and taken:- printed 09:35:55 and took the trade physically @ 09h13 open. The printed trade was against both the NRTR and the Psar. The trade taken @ 09h13 was correct in terms of the NRTR and Psar.

Suggestion

Good morning MrTools,

The post above refers.

That trade closed for +50 pips which is my PT for E/J as I believe it should be achievable in this pair.

Could you please add the facility to close the trade when the Psar crosses over for a directional change. In this instance the

trade could have been closed on the 12h26 candle when the Psar crosses the PA and another trade re-opened on the 12h38 candle when the direction changed again. I think it could save us some valuable pips if we have this feature.

Thanks in advance.

Still printing incorrect entries

Hello MrTools,

Attached another screen-print of how the EA prints the trades and not taking the actual entry.

Regards,

ValeoFX:
Hello MrTools,

Attached another screen-print of how the EA prints the trades and not taking the actual entry.

Regards,

ValeoFX. that is the NRTR Atr stop indicator giving those alerts and neither one of those possible trades you have shown are going by the rules as I know them,going from left to right, first one is not a sell because its above kumo cloud, second one, guess that one is a possibility.But that indicator has nothing to do with how the Ea trades as a whole.

Anyway did another change to the regular oversold and overbought again, but want to make sure it trades before posting it, it backtests fine did about 28 trades in a 3 day period.

About the psar stop that would be a great add on but want to concentrate on getting it trading first then will add that.