How to see hidden exper advisors

I have recently purchase a EA but when it is applied to chart i am unable to see any thing or know about EA .I even unable to see the filre in expert folder of MT$ platform.

How can i evaluate or know abou this

ajaykarkhane:

I have recently purchase a EA but when it is applied to chart i am unable to see any thing or know about EA .I even unable to see the filre in expert folder of MT$ platform.

How can i evaluate or know abou this

Learn about UAC,  read the messages in the experts and journal tabs . . .  try not to be paranoid.

No raptor you understood wrongly sorry for my english.One of my friend bought this EA and he has my portal running.Now i have only investor password with me .

I want to know who is developer of the EA I can see all the trades even i see the name of EA FOREX ADv Trading II but i wish to know about developer or their site for further contact but i am unable to locate them is there any chance that i can see their details . 

ajaykarkhane:

No raptor you understood wrongly sorry for my english.One of my friend bought this EA and he has my portal running.Now i have only investor password with me .

I want to know who is developer of the EA I can see all the trades even i see the name of EA FOREX ADv Trading II but i wish to know about developer or their site for further contact but i am unable to locate them is there any chance that i can see their details . 

You have the name of the EA,  search this site using the name of the EA.  Or maybe you meant that you bought the EA from somewhere else ?