1M Timeframe Traders, and 60 Second Binary Options Traders, Let's Make Babies. - page 2

interesting and simple strategy

This looks promising thanks.

Please what time expiry do you trade with this.

Thanks

jamesagnew717:
Hi,

I have an idea i would like to share, maybe you can test it and see what you think, In my opinion, there is just times in the market that you should avoid, as it more likely to be choppy, I have been trading these markets now for over 5 years, I never really liked the 1 min charts as i seen it as all choppy , but after all the experience I have had with trade the turn stuff, I realized that it can be done, but you do need patience to be trading this time frame, and you need to watch it very close, so what I have come up with is a strategy that will get you in when there is more volatility in the market, with direction and not just random chopping and flat, we have to establish the trend then take trades according to this flow, any other trade taken is just simply ignorance to the overall trend in the market in my own opinion,

so this is what i have come up with below for you to try

you need the following on your chart

1) 780 ema with levels 150 and -150 this is for 5 digit broker, and for 4 digit broker its 15 and -15,

we only look to trade when the price goes outside this area,

2) we use macd, we look to enter the trade when the price is pulling back and the macd goes above 0 line, then we want the histogram to go under the signal line, this is our trigger to enter, i will show you below what i mean, its an effective pullback trading plan

see this below

and the template attached for the 5 digit broker

let me know what you think

hi, it seems to be a simple strategy but there are too many indicators to look at in one minute timeframe.

Anyone already booked some results or test this?

Recently a 60 second binary trading has become the most popular options to trade. It usually promises huge returns in very short span of time. Well it is also similar to regular binary options which permit you to trade assets like commodities, stocks etc. but the thing that makes it different from all others is the time span i.e. only 60 seconds to have the results either you win or lose. No need to wait weeks or months, your returns will start flowing within 60 second.