Give me answer all code guru (masters) - page 10

We have many threads about helping. No need new thread about helping as the programmers are looking at few helping threads, and members are subscribing by email to few helping threads.

Besides, we are having few threads where the members can express disagreement with moderators/admins.

So, no need new threads about it as we are having such the threads already on the forum.

It is better to continue some popular threads than to start new unpopular threads. Because many members are reading/re-reading old popular threads for new posts ...

I can repeat, that this thread is popular for now and if you will continue it - it will be more effective than any new thread which no one will read.

newdigital:
I am suggesting to you to continue this your thread. Because this your thread is having 1,640 views for 10 days only (it is very good results for the thread).

forgot #3: Spamming:)

lion of gail:
mean u don't give me permission

i want start two thread . it's name are

1;- BLAMING

2;- Helping

Bah. You know the old saying that every village has its clown. It seems we got this one

Pava:
forgot #3: Spamming:)

I know another one!..."It takes a village to raise a clown":)

mladen:
Bah. You know the old saying that every village has its clown. It seems we got this one

Are you sure it is "risen"?

Pava:
I know another one!..."It takes a village to raise a clown":)

Jesus Christ!...Did I misspelled?...May be "raisin"?...

mladen:
Are you sure it is "risen"?

No, you spelled right

But when we are already being "clowned" I wonder dow the clown walk or someting else? For sure he is not a runner (a crawler maybe)

Pava:
Jesus Christ!...Did I misspelled?...May be "raisin"?...

Something like this? Web Bot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

mladen:
No, you spelled right But when we are already being "clowned" I wonder dow the clown walk or someting else? For sure he is not a runner (a crawler maybe)

Quite clowning around. We already have a Forex Jokes thread. Right, New Digital.

Quite a statement! Quit Quietly while you still can:)...

ismael360:
Quite clowning around. We already have a Forex Jokes thread. Right, New Digital.