Sefc bull bear indicator "alert"

Hallo, can anybody help me i am using sefc bull bear indicator .

can anybody make this with sound alert . If the color change

Files:

I think you should take a look at this post (since that is the one - but I think that you should read the thread itself too) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650/page3

jimboo:
Hallo, can anybody help me i am using sefc bull bear indicator . can anybody make this with sound alert . If the color change

jimboo:
Hallo, can anybody help me i am using sefc bull bear indicator . can anybody make this with sound alert . If the color change

SEFC_Bulls-Bears.mq4

Can any kind person who is good in programming includes an input parameter (show Bars: Y/N, Bars Level: (say 5); Show Size: (say 2 as default) either 1 )Display as per window 2 (as it is i.e. show bars is �N�) or display like window 3 (small bar at the bottom (show bars is �Y�)?

Hello, I would also be interested by this indicator with an alert by email. But the link above is not working... any idea ?

Have a nice day !

smoulin500:
Hello, I would also be interested by this indicator with an alert by email. But the link above is not working... any idea ? Have a nice day !

smoulin500

That indicator repaints.

hi,,

can any one help in building a SEFC Bulls-Bears filter between two or more periods to show it in one indicator?

To explain, let us say we have SEFC histogram in first indicator window with Period of 20 and another SEFC histogram in second indicator window with 40 and a third SEFC histogram in third indicator window with 70, then we have to keep looking till we lock either all Bulls histogram in all three windows so we can go long or we loock all Bears histogram in all windows to go short.

In addition it will not be practical to all alarm function whenever histogram changes between Bulls and Bears since they are spread in 3 windows then it will come frequent and not practical at all. 

So instead of looking at the three windows so we can replace the three windows with one window only with a filter to show only Bulls histogram or Bears histogram whenever they are locked between those two or three period identified in the filter and we can all add the alarm function which will be highly practical.

I would appreciate if any one can help.

thanks 

Files:

kelrafie:

hi,,

can any one help in building a SEFC Bulls-Bears filter between two or more periods to show it in one indicator?

To explain, let us say we have SEFC histogram in first indicator window with Period of 20 and another SEFC histogram in second indicator window with 40 and a third SEFC histogram in third indicator window with 70, then we have to keep looking till we lock either all Bulls histogram in all three windows so we can go long or we loock all Bears histogram in all windows to go short.

In addition it will not be practical to all alarm function whenever histogram changes between Bulls and Bears since they are spread in 3 windows then it will come frequent and not practical at all. 

So instead of looking at the three windows so we can replace the three windows with one window only with a filter to show only Bulls histogram or Bears histogram whenever they are locked between those two or three period identified in the filter and we can all add the alarm function which will be highly practical.

thanks 

Hi kelrafie

First it is decompiled code then mostly sefc indicators are repainters.

regards

kelrafie:

hi,,

thanks 

That is the usual : decompiled solar wind. Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650

kelrafie:

hi,,

thanks 

Did you use it in trading?

sebastianK:
Did you use it in trading?
Of course he did - for whole 30 seconds :)