(Req) EXT SPEED MQ4

Anyone know where the mq file is for the EXT_SPEED indicator? I have attached the ex4 here, it is using a lot of CPU, can someone do anything to reduce the cpu resourses it is using please?

Files:
ext_speed.ex4  4 kb

It is a renamed "FullSSA normalized" indicator from klot

One version (and a link to the original version) you can find at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180729/page3

john1368:
Anyone know where the mq file is for the EXT_SPEED indicator? I have attached the ex4 here, it is using a lot of CPU, can someone do anything to reduce the cpu resourses it is using please?

Thanks very much maiden, will look into it.

Bar Close Timer

Since I am using multitimeframe indicators I need a countdown bar timer on the chart that will tell me how long there is left until the bar closes, only problem is that I will be using M1 to H1 charts and I need to know when the bar closes on M30, H1 H4 and D1 timeframes, must be text and position and color chnge options, anyone help with this one or make one please? This will stop me entering too early and wait for the actaull timeframe bar to close that the indicator is getting the information from.