Need EA coded - page 3

mrtools:
Need to also do more work to get it right to your strategy, will post once ready.

Just an update pretty much sure the Ea is ready want to verify it trading when market opens, if all good then will post it.

Files:
lb1.02.gif  62 kb

janek23q:
It does look very good, absolutely more than I expected!!!

Great thanks for both indicator and EA!

However, I beg your pardon...

May I ask you only to add strict "Take Profit option" to it? I mean I'd like to choose myself the value of TP by setting it (for all EA trades) for example 40 pips. It seems that EA/indi sets TP level by fibonacci tool...

Jane23q, this is an updated version same as the last except if you set the TPFactor to anything greater than or equal to 10, then the take profit will equal TPFactor. If the TPFactor is less than 10 then take profit uses a formula based on the box range.

Also now the Ea will draw the box and session time if you want, if you don't want the session time colored just change the SessionColor to "None". In my testing back and fwd found the settings as is now to be the best so far for me.Also if you notice under the orange colored box there is a comment "max limit =180" in the settings is MaxBoxSizeInPips by default have it set to 150 pips if you don't want to use it set it to either zero or a very high number.

One more

There is one more thing that I forgot but I've said that before.

janek23q:
...I used no stop loss - just cloased all trades at night or when I found that proper...

I can't find the way to close open trades at the end of a day by the settings. StopLoss can't make the job done. There is always option to close trades manualy, however that might be problematic. May I ask you to fix that last problem?

janek23q:
There is one more thing that I forgot but I've said that before. I can't find the way to close open trades at the end of a day by the settings. StopLoss can't make the job done. There is always option to close trades manualy, however that might be problematic. May I ask you to fix that last problem?

Yeah forgot about that and thanks for reminding me about it, anyway coded a option to close the trades, again want the Ea to go through the cycle, if all is well will post it.

mrtools:
Yeah forgot about that and thanks for reminding me about it, anyway coded a option to close the trades, again want the Ea to go through the cycle, if all is well will post it.

Last problem should be fixed in this version!

Trades should close using SessionEndTime if CloseOpenOrdersOnSessionEnd = true.

ps) removed Ea, it closed trades earlier without a problem, but now not opening trades need to find a different way to close.

Jane23k, Ea should be done, added the close, got it set to match the session end time went through the complete cycle, it closed the trades earlier yesterday and now started with some new pending orders.

Everything else is still the same except of course now it has the close.

Hope you can still bear with me...

Why does it make so many orders/modification (every minute even after session time)?

Would it be a problem to allow TP lower than 10pips?

And why winning trades are uneven? (in backtest)

janek23q:
Why does it make so many orders/modification (every minute even after session time)?

Would it be a problem to allow TP lower than 10pips?

And why winning trades are uneven? (in backtest)

Jane23q, its no problem,

Now to answer your questions can't find out why it is making the order modifications after session time, will watch it tonight for that,shouldn't be a problem to allow TP lower than 10 pips, and about winning trades being uneven could be because of the close, it closes at the set time no matter what the profit or loss is.Anyway will see what i can fix as time permits

Please delete my post (#27), EA is no longer needed. Why does not the administration has already written two posts to her.

xsr:
Please delete my post (#27), EA is no longer needed. Why does not the administration has already written two posts to her.

Xsr your post has been deleted and not sure I understand your question.