Very easy and profitable trading strategy - page 10

khaikeoxmv:
I agree that you have to show the picture with clear entry and exit points before to say it profitable or not.

I don't want to express much as I never try out this one, but I do encourage MORE feeback, both +ve or -ve i.e. like proof of concept

why I did not try out much, it clearly underlying said that 4H is the major player ; beside, only USD related ones

as x-curr got more swing and ranging, so the concept probably should not apply to swing

( damn it, over last week, I prepare sth about php and facebook - fanpage, the guy did not call back after he promised today - so I got pissed now)

still demoing

khaikeoxmv:
I agree that you have to show the picture with clear entry and exit points before to say it profitable or not.
xx3xxx:
I don't want to express much as I never try out this one, but I do encourage MORE feeback, both +ve or -ve i.e. like proof of concept

why I did not try out much, it clearly underlying said that 4H is the major player ; beside, only USD related ones

as x-curr got more swing and ranging, so the concept probably should not apply to swing

( damn it, over last week, I prepare sth about php and facebook - fanpage, the guy did not call back after he promised today - so I got pissed now)

until now , my entry was still not good .. still looking for the right entry and right exit .... thats why im still demoing to get more confidence and to find out accurate open position ... and im newbie in forex and still need to learn more ...

by the way = the explanation from mr jay at 1st page also can be used for entry n exit point ..

Files:
demo_1.png  110 kb

testing

I have tested and thanks to Jay for the original idea, unfortunately as well as the Fisher indicator repainting so does the MA cross...so past signals will look better than they will be in real time.

still demoing

still demoing ...

hull ma period 60 also can be try to find major trend ...but still under testing

Files:

also demoing

last post from me .. and happy piping to all ...

and also waiting from mr jay''s post about his profit using this system

rgds

Files:

!!

in the last year when i found FX Fisher i told my self is it true?! it miracle but after that i test it by strategy tester ,FX FISH repaint in the past very bad

But maybe you and somebody follow your Strategy can make pip whit that ... !!!

hyrulxxx:
last post from me .. and happy piping to all ...

and also waiting from mr jay''s post about his profit using this system

rgds

Hi hyrulxxx,

Thank you so much for sharing with us your demo trading results, it's inspiring!

Just wonder is there any specific currency pairs that you specially trade using this strategy and during what time you trade the most?

Hope to see more posting of results from you and with more often

Look like there is no more update from Jay anymore...waiting for him to come back and see whether this system is still profitable. Thanks

Backtest of this strategy in EUR/USD last year and default configuration without BE.

strategytester.rar

Files:

timroyal:
Hi hyrulxxx,

Thank you so much for sharing with us your demo trading results, it's inspiring!

Just wonder is there any specific currency pairs that you specially trade using this strategy and during what time you trade the most?

Hope to see more posting of results from you and with more often

happy new yer 2013 for all of you ... this fish indicator is repaint ,, non lag zz also repaint , zz pointer repainted too ,,so we cansay it is a

repaint mehode...so the rest is use my mm , my confident to use this repaint methode ..

.....im still newbie in this forex world and no need to trust me 100 percents

any currencies can use ... see my pic below..

once again ... HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013 4 ALL

Files: