Very easy and profitable trading strategy - page 6

Im studying this system and it looks nice...but the arrows repaint?..backtesting looks almost perfect...

Robson Paludo:
Im studying this system and it looks nice...but the arrows repaint?..backtesting looks almost perfect...

That's because back data is very unreliable ..and where is jay and his wall street breaking nephew, nowhere for dust now he's been rumbled. All the monkeys say "great system, looks good" buy yet no one has made solid money.

yea...I was monitoring a pair right now, 1m TF and the arrow and FISHER indicator repainted......

Make this system to EA

Can someone make this system to EA?

whoa.. thought this thread was dead so I haven't checked in awhile. Yes I'm still using this strategy with success.

As you can tell by now, this strategy works best when the market is trending. Sideways can whipsaw you. Good MM should always be used.

Thanks for the kind words and I'm sorry to those who are somehow upset by me posting this strategy. I just wanted to share, that's all.

The arrow will stay permanently after the 2nd candle so you can wait one more candle if you like to confirm. That is the way the arrow is coded.

Good luck everyone!

j-

jay_x:
whoa.. thought this thread was dead so I haven't checked in awhile. Yes I'm still using this strategy with success.

As you can tell by now, this strategy works best when the market is trending. Sideways can whipsaw you. Good MM should always be used.

Thanks for the kind words and I'm sorry to those who are somehow upset by me posting this strategy. I just wanted to share, that's all.

The arrow will stay permanently after the 2nd candle so you can wait one more candle if you like to confirm. That is the way the arrow is coded.

Good luck everyone!

j-

Jay, about money management, are you still closing half positions at 50 pips and move SL to break even ?

Don't worry about small people insulting everyone, free forums are full of trash..thank you again for posting. Of course indicators repaint but we should just take the signal at the 4H bar close and that's it. And of course we'll never know when the market will start trending, the best is to take every signal as it comes. Val

Well even a blind squirrel Finds nuts every now and then.

Hi Val,

Generally I move my stop loss to BE when I'm up over 50 pips. I'm guilty of not being very consistent on this because sometimes it's up just 15 or 20 and I move to BE. After that I trail it with last swing and lock in some pips. This does come back to bite me once awhile because the big move happens after it barely knocks me out of the trade; but such is trading!

j-

val777ca:
Jay, about money management, are you still closing half positions at 50 pips and move SL to break even ? Don't worry about small people insulting everyone, free forums are full of trash..thank you again for posting. Of course indicators repaint but we should just take the signal at the 4H bar close and that's it. And of course we'll never know when the market will start trending, the best is to take every signal as it comes. Val

current trade

short on cable. let's see how it plays out.

j-

Files:

move SL to BE

+50.. moved SL to Break even. I'm going to sleep in and just place a 30 pip trailer on it.

j-