Best Indicator for binary options trading... - page 5

Yep, binary options are fast food trading! Hugh Briss explained it properly in #19. They want you to lose money faster and they don't have any patience with losers anymore. Trade corporations?

traderush would be the least evil when there is no possibility to change the decision about your art of trading.

Good luck (you will need it).

Hermes

tampa:
Maybe this indicator helps

Hi Tampa

What pairs do you suggest for BOB . I will appreciate your input and help with Binary Option Buddy

Thank You

Rivabex1301:
Hi Tampa

What pairs do you suggest for BOB . I will appreciate your input and help with Binary Option Buddy

Thank You

Rivabex1301

I do not trade binary options (I think that binary options are too risky - for me of course). Posted that indi because I found that someone was recommending it for binary options

What I believe is, Binary Options are not Gambling, just like 400~500 levarage play in a certain time frame. 60sec binary is a joke. Brokers made it to rip money off from customers, You watched Youtube jokes too much, don't dream about it. I believe no indicators or systems will help you at all. I am trading(not Betting as some small minded saying) 5 ~30min binary Options using K-Signal,and Ablesys 7.0, confim with NITRO and Agency Advisor 2. I don't want lose money so. they work for me very good. I triesd so many Free, $5,,, $50s they just didn't work. I found very good indicator for free but. also found members are calling it for Super Signals What I found was an original. Shouldn't dream make a big money without invest some money. K-Signals and Ablesys can't be share, they have a total control of them as well as Advisor 2. sorry

Strange name : "do not trade"

Files:

tampa:
Strange name : "do not trade"

This surely is Damiani Voltameter : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177050

airquest:
This surely is Damiani Voltameter : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177050

Yes, you are right : it is the same indicator

try the strategy from binaryholygrail.com it has three indicators which will give you a 70% if you use just even one, and can bring it up to 80% if you use the three.

bigdog:
try the strategy from binaryholygrail.com it has three indicators which will give you a 70% if you use just even one, and can bring it up to 80% if you use the three.

Bigdog, it seems it is for sale at the site. Have you used it and can you share it if you have it? Thanks in advance.

I really wouldn't bother buying anything. I haven't traded with it but you get a free indicator and ebook here Overbought/ Oversold Strategy | BinaryOptionsInvestor.net (look for form on right sidebar) and they also show quite a few free trading strategies on the site. Don't pay $297!