Best Indicator for binary options trading... - page 8

Quote of the century regarding binary options :

you have to win more than 58% of the time to profit in binary options.

not 50.0000001, but 58

The Truth About Binary Options Brokers

checkin:
Quote of the century regarding binary options :

not 50.0000001, but 58

The Truth About Binary Options Brokers

It is even worse : I have been reading that most of the binary options "brokers" are simple boiler room companies that exist for a month or two and then disapear

Hey madhatter I am very grateful that you shared your wisdom specially for a newbie like me.

I think I get the hang of your TL special or maybe I don't... A few questions please. There is this code in the sweet spot that indicates that the option expires M1 2014...etc. Does this mean I have the chart switched to M1 on MT4 (where bars swell up and narrow down to broken lines gradually as relevant time periods increase i.e 15M, 30M etc) and just as long as I take the trades in the "sweet spot" I don't have to be too concerned? And to do this one has to wait for the next candle in the sweet spot and trade whatever candle appears at the time it rises in the 'sweet spot'? I am sorry to sound so ignorant but I have barely off the ground yet with my 'L' plates.

You could always use the

FREE

Dolly indicator, why because many options brokers are selling and promoting a pirated version where all they have done is change the name and a few words in the comments, don't believe the hype they say about their modified Dolly/Aztec v1.0 because with out a doubt it is all lies.

Read in their promotion blurb

"The software is the most beautiful and eye pleasing software we have created to date"

Lies lies lies the indicator was created right here on the tsd forum and is available for FREE.

They also say

"We definitely see this package as the best in the industry and the best we have ever produced"

once more lies lies lies .

And this

"by using our neural networks and monitoring software to capture trading moves before they happen"

it must be the HOLY GRAIL! in fact the signals for Dolly are produced by combination of MTF MACD & RSI indicators not all this other supposedly high tech stuff.

I know of several Options brokers selling this setup or variations of it. My advise to you traders thinking of going down the options trading road is be very very careful about who you choose to go with because based on my experience most of them

wouldn't know the truth if it bit them in the butt .

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179529 Dolly 13 for the old MT4 build 509

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798 Dolly 14 for the new MT4 builds 600+

Files:
itm.gif  108 kb

tampa:
This is what is done with "specialized" binary options indicators : one is shi silver trend signal, other is standard deviations channel. And they are sold as "especially built for binary options trading" The whole binary options market is like that

xtreme_binary_robot_ultimate_edition.mq4

xtreme_binary_robot_channel.mq4

When I attach try to attach the Xtreme Binary Robot Channel.mq4 it is grey.

The Xtreme Binary Robot Ultimate Edition.mq4 seems to be working however would you mind explaining the rules for this indicator? I noticed there are 3 types of trade : safe, high-risk, and s/r. I'm assuming "safe" is the most conservative... while high is more aggressive. If there is a s/r signal though, does that mean if you get a sell signal you are selling into resistance or at support? for example a signal is given, then next bar goes the opposite direction, would that mean it has breached support? And if the first bar goes in the correct direction after the first bar would it be safe to take the trade.. Of coarse there is no guarantee that it won't cross the s/r later, but I was just wondering if best to only trade safe trades, or if other people have a strategy to trade the s/r trades. I am using the 1M timeframe and entering an expiry of 5 in. so far mostly paper trading.

Also I noticed that sometimes the signal will appear after you switch to a different timeframe and switch back.. It won't be there if you just let the chart go on its own, but as soon as you switch back you notice you missed a signal... can someone fix?

Also the indicator seems to repaint. So if it makes a losing signal it will redraw it, which is a problem when backtesting.

dustovshio:
When I attach try to attach the Xtreme Binary Robot Channel.mq4 it is grey.

The Xtreme Binary Robot Ultimate Edition.mq4 seems to be working however would you mind explaining the rules for this indicator? I noticed there are 3 types of trade : safe, high-risk, and s/r. I'm assuming "safe" is the most conservative... while high is more aggressive. If there is a s/r signal though, does that mean if you get a sell signal you are selling into resistance or at support? for example a signal is given, then next bar goes the opposite direction, would that mean it has breached support? And if the first bar goes in the correct direction after the first bar would it be safe to take the trade.. Of coarse there is no guarantee that it won't cross the s/r later, but I was just wondering if best to only trade safe trades, or if other people have a strategy to trade the s/r trades. I am using the 1M timeframe and entering an expiry of 5 in. so far mostly paper trading.

Also I noticed that sometimes the signal will appear after you switch to a different timeframe and switch back.. It won't be there if you just let the chart go on its own, but as soon as you switch back you notice you missed a signal... can someone fix?

Also the indicator seems to repaint. So if it makes a losing signal it will redraw it, which is a problem when backtesting.

Did you try compiling it with old metatrader and then using that ex4?

One more 95% wonder for binary options : binary_indicator.ex4

Use at your own discretion. There are no 95% accurate indicators (that would drain the binary options markets in a a matter of minutes). Posting for the fun of it - I just love when people are promised wonders and I love even more when people believe that wonders exist, Come to think of it, it is probably binary options brokers that are spreading stuff like this - ensuring that the market grows

Files:

:):)

When they patch "genetic" to an indicator it is time to run in the opposite direction

95% sure seems to be going with binary options. Amazing how people can not do the math

Binary options is not trading or investing. It's pure gambling. If you make money, the site loses money.

Obviously if they are still in business is because more people are losing than winning.

Don't waste your time.

See what Forbes has to say about such "investing".

Don't Gamble On Binary Options - Forbes