Mathematic ea

Hello,I would like to ask someone to create the EA for me,as I have created the strategy myself,but putting all the orders manually is very difficult as it requires high level of precision. It is not a strategy based on indicators,but purely on mathematics. I was asking some programmers for help,but some of they refused to create it or they were scam. This way I am asking someone to help me,they can use this strategy for them self,I am sharing it for free just in return for some help.

This is my strategy with explanation, it is a grid strategy. The point of this grid is ,that when the graph crosses both lines sell and buy,it will make profit both sides,regardless the movement of the market.So like on the pictures ,when the market rises,the buy position will make profit of 30 pips and sell position will make a loss of 20 pips,that means that the strategy will still make a profit of 10 pips. The same applies for the opposite movement of the market-when it goes down,the sell position will make a profit of 30 pips and the buy position will make a loss of 20 pips,so the strategy will make again profit of 10 pips. The basic pattern I just desribed should be multiplied in to both directions:up and down,and with every other crossing of positions,the next waiting positions should be already put in place by this grid strategy.

Entering rules: can be anytime ,but you can also apply a time filter for particular days and times.Also it would be great to apply the basket option. Exit rules: they will be applied simultaneously by the time filter and mentioned basket option.You should also set up SL and TP flexible so one could change them later. I would like to use this system for 5 digits broker.

I am not offering you money for creating this strategy,because this strategy itself applied correctly,can make you a great amount of money.I am also sharing my knowledge for free,so you can use it for your own profit for free.

If you have any other specific question,dont hesitate to ask.

I would really appreciate if you will be able to do this!

Thank you in advance!

Files:
8.jpg  45 kb
98.gif  29 kb
9.jpg  61 kb

Don't take this personally as it isn't meant to be biting. Just to inform you and others in the community of how not to propose these requests.

A couple of tips from a coder:

1) While I admittedly didn't comb over your write-up in extreme detail, this isn't anything new, and there are EAs out there where you can set the TP and SL settings and have what you want. Most coders aren't going to volunteer to reinvent the wheel for free from the ground up.

2) You're asking a coder to put in hours of time developing and testing for errors this strategy which, as I pointed out, isn't actually anything new. You want to benefit from the coding, but don't want to fork out a few bucks to reap the benefits, citing that it's your knowledge that is your contribution. Having coded many EAs for people, the individual is actually requesting more features and calling it knowledge. I have no doubt the individuals believe it's really just adding their knowledgable input, but from the developer's side of things, these always manifest as feature requests that weren't in the initial spec. The individual wasn't knowledgable enough to think of them the first time around ;-)

I've created a lot of EAs for people. Some I've given away for free, and most were not mine to give away. Grid systems can work, but keep in mind they are very dangerous in the hands of people who haven't done the necessary thought exercises about "How does a grid perform in a chop?" (usually very well) or "How does the grid perform if it's a long run with very little retracing?" (usually very poorly) or "What would I do in this scenario?" or "How can I mitigate the risks involved in that scenario?" You get the idea. Nearly everyone on the various forums who use a grid just set it up and let it run. Few people take the time to truly understand the grid, when it works, when it fails, why, and what to do in a range of scenarios if you're running a grid. Done right, they can be about the surest way to profits. Done incorrectly, they are a surefire way to blowing up one's account. Personally, I love grids and hate being in the US where hedging rules have made them nearly impossible (though not truly impossible) to implement *PROPERLY*.

Best of luck to you on this grid system. Look at some of the previously coded grid EAs, and try adjusting the TP/SL to suit your needs.

mrebersv:
Don't take this personally as it isn't meant to be biting. Just to inform you and others in the community of how not to propose these requests.

A couple of tips from a coder:

1) While I admittedly didn't comb over your write-up in extreme detail, this isn't anything new, and there are EAs out there where you can set the TP and SL settings and have what you want. Most coders aren't going to volunteer to reinvent the wheel for free from the ground up.

2) You're asking a coder to put in hours of time developing and testing for errors this strategy which, as I pointed out, isn't actually anything new. You want to benefit from the coding, but don't want to fork out a few bucks to reap the benefits, citing that it's your knowledge that is your contribution. Having coded many EAs for people, the individual is actually requesting more features and calling it knowledge. I have no doubt the individuals believe it's really just adding their knowledgable input, but from the developer's side of things, these always manifest as feature requests that weren't in the initial spec. The individual wasn't knowledgable enough to think of them the first time around ;-)

I've created a lot of EAs for people. Some I've given away for free, and most were not mine to give away. Grid systems can work, but keep in mind they are very dangerous in the hands of people who haven't done the necessary thought exercises about "How does a grid perform in a chop?" (usually very well) or "How does the grid perform if it's a long run with very little retracing?" (usually very poorly) or "What would I do in this scenario?" or "How can I mitigate the risks involved in that scenario?" You get the idea. Nearly everyone on the various forums who use a grid just set it up and let it run. Few people take the time to truly understand the grid, when it works, when it fails, why, and what to do in a range of scenarios if you're running a grid. Done right, they can be about the surest way to profits. Done incorrectly, they are a surefire way to blowing up one's account. Personally, I love grids and hate being in the US where hedging rules have made them nearly impossible (though not truly impossible) to implement *PROPERLY*.

Best of luck to you on this grid system. Look at some of the previously coded grid EAs, and try adjusting the TP/SL to suit your needs.

I cant send you PM because of this ,,To be able to send PMs your post count must be 15 or greater.``

Request mathematic ea

Hi Fellow Trader

Your strategy seems to be very interesting indeed. I´ve got the same basic approach and working

on a similar project. But have you considered the spread in your strategy? If so: I don´t see anything

regarding this. I you don´t considered: Why not??

fxtrulli