Trading (training) videos ... - page 54

Insider secrets from a Forex Bank Trader

Ultimate Forex Trading Template, Video, and FREE Signals

Good day fellow traders,

I have designed a great trading template which I want to share with you all and I will believe we can benefit from as Forex traders. The signals will be provided for free and I will be open to suggestions and comments on improving this great trading platform system. This is for serious traders so please no negative comments. I have been working on this template for some time now and I believe this will be a great tool for you if you give it a chance. The indicators used on the template were free and I just modified and customized them to my trading style, so thank you. I am not a programmer or coder, just spent the time and taught myself on how to manipulate the source codes and customized them to fit my trading style.

This trading strategy is based on trading the H4 timeframe but using the higher time frame trends to enter trades and so far I have had great success averaging 7% per month with a non-aggressive approach. It just takes some patience and waiting for the right trade to appear and entering the trade with very high probabilities of success. Please look at my video on youtube (Ultimate Forex Trading Template Intro - YouTube) showing and explaining the Ultimate trading template. I have also posted a live video on the EUR/JPY pair (Ultimate Forex Trading Template (EUR/JPY) - YouTube) explaining why for this day this trade would be ideal. As I am typing this, this pair has moved close to 50 pips already. So if you are interested, subscribe to the Ultimate trading template as I will be posting daily videos on which currency pairs will be the ideal trade for the day.

Remember that trading is a marathon and not a sprint. I will share my signals with you but please do not ask me to share my template. As I stated earlier, I have worked on this strategy for quite a while learning codes and studying the forex market. I am more than happy to share this information with you but this system is not for giving it away.

One more thing that I want to cover. My personal trades are based on the short term carry trades, which means that I will on enter trades where the swap is in my favor. This is a personal preference because if I am in a trade let's say for a few days or weeks, I want to make sure that I am accruing daily interest on my trade(s). I also trade with the trend and do not countertrend trade. If you are a countertrend trader, I can also cover this for you. Just let me know.

Attached is a screen shot of the Ultimate Forex Trading Template. Good luck and hope to hear from you.

Best of luck

rikiolivier