Trading (training) videos ... - page 44

The next lesson in our free video stock trading course, which covers the basics of day trading stocks on margin.

Join internationally renowned trading professional Ken Calhoun in this premium-quality 1 1/2 hour "how to" trading strategy session for active traders. Recorded live on April 20, 2013, this video shows how to swing and day trade stocks, ETFs, e-minis and Forex:

What You'll Learn:

+ How to Scan for What's Worth Trading Each Week

+ Avoiding False Breakouts: Updated 'Must-See' Tips

+ Entering Your Trades: Momentum Price-Action Patterns

+ Exiting Your Trades: Secrets for "Tight Stops" To Use

+ Trade Management for Entering and Exiting Your Trades

+ Q&A, and much more

Enjoy this professional-quality recording (normally this type of session sells for $129+), as a preview to the quality and professionalism our traders get at Day Trading and Swingtrading Stocks, Forex, Eminis and ETFs at Daytrading University - See How To Trade Using Strategies Revealed In Our DVDs, Trading Alerts and more. Thousands of Traders Worldwide Have Learned from Us - (c) 2013 All Rights Reserved Worldwide

---

All information for educational/information use only, no recommendations nor offers to buy/sell nor trade any instrument are being made. Full disclaimer at www.daytradinguniversity.com/disclaim.ht****m (c) 2013 All Rights Reserved Worldwide. Learn more at Live Trading Room - "Trading The Open" (tm) for Active Traders , our live trading room for active traders. Ken has been featured in Moneyshow, Active Trader, Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities, and others.

The second of two lessons on trading stocks on margin which covers the basic rules surrounding trading the stock market on margin.

The next lesson in my free video stock trading course which covers how to buy and short sell stocks on margin.

Everyone wishes they got into the fast moving stock that jumped up $25 in a month. Candlestick Signals not only identify these potential movers -- they help you identify if there is still time to participate in the move!

In this live webinar Steve will show you:

Which signals produce the Breakout Patterns

How to perform a quick visual analysis for entry and exit points

The tell-tale signals that investor sentiment may soon change

How to stop buying at the top and selling at the bottom

Join Stephen Bigalow as he shares the ease and effectiveness of using Candlestick Signals. Both experienced and novice investors will appreciate how easy these are to add to current strategies, allowing for more profitable trades!

About the Presenter: Stephen W. Bigalow possesses over 30 years of investment experience, including eight years as a stockbroker with major Wall Street firms. He holds his Business & Economics Degree from Cornell University and is the author of three top investing books; Profitable Candlestick Trading, published by John Wiley & Sons, in January 2002 and second edition in 2011. High Profit Candlestick Patterns, released in December 2005. His latest book released the end of 2010, Candlestick Profits: Eliminating Emotions with Candlestick Signals.

Steve is an active member of AAPTA, the American Association of Professional Technical Analysts and affiliate of the "Market Technicians Association.

The next lesson in my free video stock trading course which covers the implications of the pattern day trader rule and why you need $25,000 to daytrade stocks.

The first video in a new series where I cover things I am learning as I go through the Video Seminars in InoTV. This first video is on how to use multiple moving averages to give structure to the market.

Video on Counter trading by Chris Capre

Learn to build a Peak Performance mind for trading by developing a mindset that is rooted in discipline, patience, courage, and impartiality. Break through your fears in trading and use Trader Psychology to develop your Traders State of Mind.

Without internal discipline, traders lose long before they are actively trading despite a proven methodology. They bring a fear based mindset into their trading day and that contaminates their ability to trade from a disciplined and impartial state of mind.

How do you go about building a psychology of self that brings the missing mindset edge to your trading plan? Find out in this eye-opening webinar. You will learn how the interconnection between body, brain, emotion, and mind forges the self limiting beliefs from which you trade. You will see a process built upon 5 essential skills that empower a trader to disrupt the power of fear, anger, and impulse. You will also see how to develop a mindset that is rooted in discipline, patience, courage, and impartiality that gives you the psychological edge to use your trading plan effectively.

The next lesson in my series covering what I learned about trend trading from INOTV's video trading seminars.