Metatrader known bugs ... - page 106

mladen:
Not exactly a bug, but maybe someone ran into it : If you try to give some long name to indicator (in a separate window) you might end up with default name. Metatrader allows names up to 63 (not 64 but 63) characters. if the name is longer than that then it tries to use default (file name) or some previous name

No way to make it longer?

checkin:
No way to make it longer?

Unfortunately, no - sorry

mladen:
Unfortunately, no - sorry

OK. Thanks

checkin:
OK. Thanks

You could use label or text objects, but then it is becoming much more complicated and the values are not updated automatically. We shall have to live with this limitation - after all, it is not too serious limitation

mladen:
You could use label or text objects, but then it is becoming much more complicated and the values are not updated automatically. We shall have to live with this limitation - after all, it is not too serious limitation

Sometimes it would be good to have those long names, but ...

As long as that remains the biggest problem, I am OK with it

Some are reporting error 131 (invalid trading volume) runtime error. I don't have it. Maybe broker dependent

checkin:
Some are reporting error 131 (invalid trading volume) runtime error. I don't have it. Maybe broker dependent

What brokers are they using?

checkin:

Not quite sure, but the bug seems to have disappeared with build 891.

Ovo:
Not quite sure, but the bug seems to have disappeared with build 891.

Strange that I never had it - that made me think that it depended on some setting on broker side