Metatrader known bugs ... - page 53

checkin:
This could go to jokes thread :

What do you think the answer will be?

The guy still did not get any answer at all - not even a "hey, what are you talking about". ie : they know about it and they are instructed not to react on errors since "metatrader is perfect by now". The shortest way to make this thing bugles : pretend that all the bugs do not exist

checkin:
The guy still did not get any answer at all - not even a "hey, what are you talking about". ie : they know about it and they are instructed not to react on errors since "metatrader is perfect by now". The shortest way to make this thing bugles : pretend that all the bugs do not exist

That is getting worse and worse every day - some people are now simply missing Sounds folder in new metatrader - it does not exist where it should exist

The biggest problem is that same builds from different brokers are working differently. That is unacceptable

MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_SPREAD) frequently returns wrong spread.

If your code depends on it, calculate it using MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_ASK)-MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_BID)

[attach=config]205631[/attach]

wtf???

Files:
aug_19.png  90 kb

Tzuman:
wtf???

It is already reported to them

Officially they do not admit it because "they can not reproduce it" :)

All they have to do is yo open and close a non maximized terminal and then maximize it and they will have it - but "they can not reproduce it" - probably they don't know how to change the terminal window size

Dear Codes GURU,

Can someone tell me what is actually going on with MT4....

Now I am getting this....

Files:
acapture.jpg  48 kb

12BPRO:
Dear Codes GURU,

Can someone tell me what is actually going on with MT4....

Now I am getting this....

It happens from time to time with the new metatrader 4 when it loses the names of the indicators working on char

mladen:
It happens from time to time with the new metatrader 4 when it loses the names of the indicators working on char

Dear SIR MLADEN,

I am just glad it was not my fault or something to do with my codings.....

yours truly

AZRUL...

12BPRO:
Dear SIR MLADEN,

I am just glad it was not my fault or something to do with my codings.....

yours truly

AZRUL...

Not your error

Metatrader knows about it - some builds corrected that error some did not. And on some brokers it still exist and on another it does not. The usual mess