DSS3 :an scalping system - page 6

newdigital:
I am using Ichimoku as this indicator is having 6 signals for buy or sell or ranging and some more (you said about just 1 signal, MrTools coded 2 signals all together).

It is difficult to code now all 6 signals for now.

So, this EA is the first step.

Next version may be with MA confirmation (trade on the direction of simple MA) - I used it.

Next version - MA confirmation and with I-XO indicator (I used it too).

After that - we will see what we can do for the prediction of the market condition.

If it is possible to code at least 4 Ichimoku signals onto one tool (writing on the chart + alert/alarm), and if we can connect this tool with this EA so everything will be done.

===============

- DSS3 EA is on this post. It is very original version of 3 Double smoothed stochastic 2 indicators working in overbought/oversolded way for buy or sell. Rules to trade is here.

- Dss Ichi_Ea is on this post.

- first variation of the settings is here

Hello Newdigital,i think all this indicators(MA+IXO)is only good for manual traiding with this system(my opinion),we need somthing else...... and i think i found nice indicator call TMA mtf(Mladen),i have made screen with entries just have a look,if its will be good idea we can ask help to MrTools to write EA DSS3+TMA.

P.S sorry for my english.

Rules for entrys:SELL=DSS3 overbought+price behind TMA 5 and 15 min(red lines)

BUY=DSS3 oversell+price behind TMA 5+15min(green lines)

Files:
dss3.gif  465 kb

Dear all

how you manage your BUY trade in this kind of rally ( zone1)

and

how you avoid to trade in side market (zone2)

TNXX

Files:
gu.gif  42 kb

mladen:
Kalina If I am correct you are referring to centered TMA. If it is so, please read this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241 (specially the part about centered triangular moving average and why it can not it be used in "signaling mode")

Yes im understand,but we can use it as oversold/overbought indicator,or im wrong?

shabane1:

Dear all

how you manage your BUY trade in this kind of rally ( zone1)

and

how you avoid to trade in side market (zone2)

TNXX

Maybe trade only at European session only to avoid side market.

Mladen

mladen:
Kalina If I am correct you are referring to centered TMA. If it is so, please read this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241 (specially the part about centered triangular moving average and why it can not it be used in "signaling mode")

You can't go away from TMAs... and thanks for the advanced elite indicator sharing with us in free section.

This is the DSS3_Ma Ea same as the DSS3 Ea except you can chose whether or not to use moving average confirmation the maperiod by default is at 55, simple,and maprice by default is 0 or close. These settings can be changed to how the trader prefers. Took about a 8 pip win on gbpjpy just now, so it seems it is working. Everything else is the same as DSS3.

PS) forgot to mention to use the ma filter you need UseMaForEntry = true;

Files:
dss3_ma.mq4  14 kb
dss3ma.gif  53 kb

Hi kalina1977,

Yes, I agree -indicator is great.

But you know ... - what good looking on the chart is not always good for trading

My proposal is to make some improvement of DSS3 EA to use MA indicator as confirmation (trade on the direction of MA):

MA indicator default settings:

Period 55

Shift 0

MA method simple

Apply to close

MA confirmation should be used as false or true

I used MA confirmation with this system when traded it manually.

As to market condition codes to be used with this EA - ichinoku is not only one indicator/system which can predict the market condition so I will post something here and we all will select about what to use.

So, let's go step by step for now: MA confirmation (false or true), after that - I-XO indicator (false or true), after that - market condition tool (very simple one, just something to start with and to use with this EA).

===============

- DSS3 EA is on this post. It is very original version of 3 Double smoothed stochastic 2 indicators working in overbought/oversolded way for buy or sell. Rules to trade is here.

- DSS3_MA EA is on this post.

- Dss Ichi_Ea is on this post; first variation of the settings is here; the settings of Big Joe is here.

Thanks MrTools,

I start to trade/forward test Dss Ichi_Ea with second variations of the settings (tp 12) as Big Joe suggested.

And I will try to use this DSS3_MA EA.

===============

- Dss Ichi_Ea is on this post; first variation of the settings is here; the settings of Big Joe is here.

So'tiz de tradin' for dss ichi_ea wi' take profit 12 (it is in profit for now):

DSS3_MA EA did not open any trade yet.

===============

Files:
dss_1604_1.jpg  181 kb

Good results with DSS+TMA

Files:
dsstma.gif  106 kb