Triangular moving average (TMA) ... - page 47

mladen:
That is completely normal when recalculating indicators like centered TMA are considered. It is a result of the recalculation (repainting) of the last half period bars

Many thanks mladen for response.

Can you recommend any other indicator (for making EA) for this system ( instead of the TMA)

Idea of system-use indicator levels for pending orders...

Thanks in advance

gincius:
Many thanks mladen for response.

Can you recommend any other indicator (for making EA) for this system ( instead of the TMA)

Idea of system-use indicator levels for pending orders...

Thanks in advance

Just avoid recalculating version - making an EA that uses recalculating indicators is almost a "mission impossible" - men still knows more than a simple signals that are used in EAs, and men can use recalculating indicators for estimation while EAs have no idea of what "estimation" is

mladen:
Just avoid recalculating version - making an EA that uses recalculating indicators is almost a "mission impossible" - men still knows more than a simple signals that are used in EAs, and men can use recalculating indicators for estimation while EAs have no idea of what "estimation" is

thanks mladen fo Yors help so much

I just do not know other so good indicator as TMA is.

can You recommend particular,similar to TMA,but non repaynting one sutible for AE ?

Thanks in advance

gincius:
thanks mladen fo Yors help so much

I just do not know other so good indicator as TMA is.

can You recommend particular,similar to TMA,but non repaynting one sutible for AE ?

Thanks in advance

gincius

If you are looking for something that will look the same st centered TMA bands, there is no such. Wehever the centering is removed from any indicator it stops looking as the centered one and then you see the lag that exists in the non-centered versions

Thanks mladen for the information.

Pls Mladen,

can u recompile this file?

its not working anymore.

Files:
tma.mq4  9 kb

El_Nur:
Pls Mladen,

can u recompile this file?

its not working anymore.

It was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page541

My Man Mladen,

Can u direct me to the link about not using TriangularMA centered bands for entry signals

Thank You.

El_Nur:
My Man Mladen,

Can u direct me to the link about not using TriangularMA centered bands for entry signals

Thank You.

Please read post #3 of this same thread again. Also, it would not hurt if you read the rest of the posts at this thread : it might help in understanding how centered TMA (and all of its offspring) should or should not be used without a need of repeating same warning over and over again

Dear Mladen,

The TMA SLOPE indicator is good but... it is a CPU Vampire... When I loaded it to 10 currency pairs it just freeze my computer . Is there anyway you can modify it please?

tmaslope.v1.5_normalized_nmc.mq4

Or, what I'm auctually using, is "TMA Slope Multi Half Length". By using one TMA SLOPE algorithm with different half length, we can have different slope values, and find out the trend by comparing those values.