Macfibo system - page 2

If we are talking about EURUSD with 8 EMA crossing 20 EMA (without fibo and without 3rd indicator) so it is for H4:

Few trades only since 1st of january 2012 but it is profitable.

D1 timeframe (8/20 ema crossing only):

1 trade is open and still did not close yet. But profitable.

Same D1 timeframe for half a year (8/20 ema crossing) - 3 trades only and profitable.

It was 8/20 emal crossing.

So, it will not trade often.

With 3rd indicator + your fibonacci projection - it will not trade often and it will be profitable too.

It is good system but one disadvantage only: it is not trading often for H4 and D1 timeframes.

I spent 3 years for those systems developing and trading

Your variation is good but how to make it to trade more often? It may be the problem ...

Yes, may be ... if we are talking about few simultanious trades per chart/timeframe so we will have more trades. But it is from 1 to 3 or 5 trades since 1st of january 2012 anyway ...

May be - use H1 or M15 timeframe?

Did you try with M15 or H1?

Trades per month (Statistics)

As the matter of fact, I trade Macfibo from H1 up to D1. In H1, ever since I started trading using the system, to date, it have been over 900+ Macfibo trades for EURUSD H1 alone. I never use M15 as entry per se.

sufiansaid:
As the matter of fact, I trade Macfibo from H1 up to D1. In H1, ever since I started trading using the system, to date, it have been over 900+ Macfibo trades for EURUSD H1 alone. I never use M15 as entry per se.

Hello,

do you trade other pairs than eurusd with your system?

Cheers

Hello

Hello,

I mainly trade it on EURUSD. Some of my friends traded it on GBPUSD and AUDUSD with considerable success. I've traded it on GBPJPY back in 2008-2009.. but not anymore.