Is forex market controlled by someone? - page 51

U.S. Commodity Regulator Was Unaware About Deutsche Bank's Gold-Rigging Until Ten Days Later

CFTC didn't know of Deutsche's market-rigging settlement until asked by GATA

http://gata.org/node/16404

No I don't think that it is controlled by anyone. If it would be, then that person would be the richest person in the world.

handsomeboy:
No I don't think that it is controlled by anyone. If it would be, then that person would be the richest person in the world.
Who told anything about a person?

Ha, the Russians are definitely controlling - or at least trying to control - their Forex market. They're about to introduce legislation where only "qualified" traders can even sign up with brokers, and by "qualified" they mean people with a university diploma in economics, two years of experience and personal capital of at least $90,000.

mlawson71:
Ha, the Russians are definitely controlling - or at least trying to control - their Forex market. They're about to introduce legislation where only "qualified" traders can even sign up with brokers, and by "qualified" they mean people with a university diploma in economics, two years of experience and personal capital of at least $90,000.
Not about persons - but about CBs that are doing anything they can to rig what economy can not

mlawson71:

In my opinion they'd be better off regulating their brokers first, and then they can worry about regulating their traders.

dianajs:

In my opinion they'd be better off regulating their brokers first, and then they can worry about regulating their traders.

That will never happen

handsomeboy:
I agree, It's just a market, it existes by itself while exists money, gold and oil.

handsomeboy:
Think again :)

whisperer:
That will never happen
What can be said about a country and a regulator that first gives a broker a license, then shortly after giving them a license they raid their offices and accuse them of stealing millions from their clients?