Mt 4 does not show the spreads / ppl / pips / also Market Execution no stop loss.

I have been trading with Vt trader for about three monts. It all went well until i started to become a bit more profitable.

I got tired of the Makers of the market, and recently switched to MT4 .

I have read and watched as many video as i can.

Its a great platform, however i noticed that few things were missing or its just me not be able to pop them up.

In Vt trader, i open a new chart and then click at one of the buttoms on the bottom right , and the spread appears right on the top left-side, signaling Eur-Usd - 1,6/1,7 ... as it changes constantly.

(1) Where is the spread info in Mt4 please ? I can see the bid and ask in the navigator, but not exactly how much is it .

(2) The "Market Execution" does not allow me to attach stops and take profit orders.

and if i get an "instant execution" broker DD it would not be a STP or ECN anymore.

The way i attached a "kind of" stop loss on Vt trader before opening a position, was to enter a stop sell pending order for a Buy and buy stop for a sell, therefore initially protecting the account from sudden spikes. Step nr 2 i would open the position, and then attach the stop loss to it of as many pips as i wanted, away from the current market price.Then i would cancel the stop sell.

I found that this is possible in MT4 too, or almost, the fact is that in the display order window, right at the bottom, there is a note that says : "Open price must differ from market price at least 30pips" ...

Why 30 pips ? thats a lot.

Could be because of the broker am using > ? Hotforex .?

I have tried another Mt4 platform offered by Thinkforex.xom and on that one the window displays "Open price must differ from market price at least 10pips"

Really i dont get it.

(3) Another thing that Mt4 does not have its the related info about the ppl/pips.

If i buy one 0.1 lot (x10,000) = 1 pip / $1, it would be nice to see the pips moving and the dollars too

Thanks for help

Jonny, I think its pretty much standard with MT4, and the broer has nothing to do with you will find that it can be different but almost the same with all MT4 brokers, it might be a bit odd at first but you will get used to in no time