EA for close all open trades hit profit for one pair only - page 2

we still need this ea

hi guys,

we still need this ea

count all the sell orders for eurusd, if it >= x profits

close all sell orders and not close buy orders

and do the same for buy orders in the specified pair

Try this one out. It will close orders if buys total or sells total profits (specified by parameters) is greater than 0 and when total for current charts symbol profit+swap exceeds the required amount it will close the orders needed to be closed.

You can set to it close only buys or only sells (if you set any of the limits to 0 it will ignore that part, that way you can choose which part - or all, you want it to close when in profit)

wowos:
hi guys,

we still need this ea

count all the sell orders for eurusd, if it >= x profits

close all sell orders and not close buy orders

and do the same for buy orders in the specified pair
Files:

mladen:
Try this one out. It will close orders if buys total or sells total profits (specified by parameters) is greater than 0 and when total for current charts symbol profit+swap exceeds the required amount it will close the orders needed to be closed. You can set to it close only buys or only sells (if you set any of the limits to 0 it will ignore that part, that way you can choose which part - or all, you want it to close when in profit)

mladen,

thanks alot for your cooperation

I'll try it on my chart and feedback to you

thanks and regards

Thanks alot

--

close individual position if loss larger than a fixed amount

Hi, does anybody has a EA which will close individual position if loss larger than a fixed amount.

E.g. there are 3 eurusd open positions, -10pips, -20pips and -30pips. The EA will close the -30 pips open position only.

Thanks a lot.

need simple ea based on filter extra indicator

hi,please create this simple EA based on filter extra indicator.this indicator does not repaint,not even the first bar(not even if the price goes against it) .

EA opens sell position when color change to red and closes it when color change to blue and right away openes a buy position and closes it when red and so on... ea should have the feature to change the lenght of the indicator and lots(I manually now use it on daily chart with lenght 2).Other features you may want to add. thank you

close orders by magic numbers

hi, i need EA to close open positions by magic numbers like that i have orders using magic number 333 and another orders using 444 i need EA calculate profit from this all orders ( 333 + 444 ) and close them all when there profit equal 200$

I need a profit EA that monitors the open pairs on the chart individually. That is, say I have 10 open pairs on the MT4 I put a profit target of 100usd and when a pair of coins reaches that profit it closes all open orders of that pair and the other pairs' orders remain open until they reach the goal of the 100usd profit each ..

Andre Finardi:

I need a profit EA that monitors the open pairs on the chart individually. That is, say I have 10 open pairs on the MT4 I put a profit target of 100usd and when a pair of coins reaches that profit it closes all open orders of that pair and the other pairs' orders remain open until they reach the goal of the 100usd profit each ..

Okay. 

Then you should code that.

Or, you can have one coded here.