Advanced trading lessons - page 22

maybe

maybe you are saying what am teaching is nothing new because you are selling crap someplace

else where. you know one thought did cross my mind before starting this: would some slick

talking creep try and steel my work and sell it as there own. any ways yo every one else.

lets move on and leave people who do not want to learn behind us.

boe:
" nothing new" you said ! i also challenge you to find anything remotely like what i have taught here!

that makes me suspicious. that's a suspicious statement. why any trader say something that is so maliciously false?

what would be there motivation? it's either ignorance, jealousy, or your a broker ? either way you are not welcome here.

xx is just young, you there is something wrong with you.

Boe please not get angry or mad, call me what ever i dont care. The reason i have asked what scientist you are is because you have mentioned it in your statements and its perspective is unclear. Are you implying that you are just a scientist like teacher so you like to teach in general or that you hold some qualification or that your findings are just scientific. but when you use science and trading/analysis in same sentence it generally means quantative science, so which is? then your findings may be better understood by myself.

simple question, please answer, you dont have to but i could infer a number if things from it if you..

and trendchagetrader, to get into discussion about quantative data etc.., hegde fun stategies for retail traders is of no use.. of course it would of been no use to you or anyone.

philt:
Thanks for the reply.. All i asked of Boe was, what kind of scientist he is so as to better understand what he is saying..then i will get off thread and leave you to " advanced trading lessons"...i do not mean to be rude but i think its a fair response to ask when someone makes such statements to back them up with substance..

[lang=it]Oh! do you need to know what kind of scientist he is to understand what he is saying? really? are joking or are you serious? to understand you just need a bit of brightness....so in my opinion or you are paid to write all this rubbish or you are completely retard, in both cases please get off, i'm done with you!![/lang]

red bull:
[lang=it]Oh! do you need to know what kind of scientist he is to understand what he is saying? really? are joking or are you serious? to understand you just need a bit of brightness....so in my opinion or you are paid to write all this rubbish or you are completely retard, in both cases please get off, i'm done with you!![/lang]

Yes there is a lot of difference between quantative analysis and technical analysis, it was just a little muddle thats all. stating he was a scientist would be to imply using scientific methods which they are not. now how did you put it " i just need a little brightness" to understand. thanks i'll remember that...it is my lack of brightness in failing to understand how these methods are scientific.

boe:
maybe you are saying what am teaching is nothing new because you are selling crap someplace

else where. you know one thought did cross my mind before starting this: would some slick

talking creep try and steel my work and sell it as there own. any ways yo every one else.

lets move on and leave people who do not want to learn behind us.

All i said was that there is no new way to view candles sticks, price patterns, trend lines your list goes on, than any book that has been written, so there fore there is nothing new...

The first stage in strategy development is idea, then implemention and testing to see if the strategy works.. do you have live account statements back it up ....or is it a new strategy you have found.

philt:
Yes there is a lot of difference between quantative analysis and technical analysis, it was just a little muddle thats all. stating he was a scientist would be to imply using scientific methods which they are not. now how did you put it " i just need a little brightness" to understand. thanks i'll remember that...it is my lack of brightness in failing to understand how these methods are scientific.

Off you go!!! At the very beginning, I just think u r a reasonable man and wanna have a reasonable discussion.However, U try hard not to pin point what's the problem of boe's method but just focus on one word "scientist" and build up the whole argument on that word. You are keeping to play the game of word, so cunning.

jasonckb:
Off you go!!! At the very beginning, I just think u r a reasonable man and wanna have a reasonable discussion.However, U try hard not to pin point what's the problem of boe's method but just focus on one word "scientist" and build up the whole argument on that word. You are keeping to play the game of word, so cunning.

Look the guy said he was a scientist and in his first post said he had requests from people wanting to know methods. i only asked him what he was a scientist in, its hardly a trick question.. i think its a reasonable question to ask, dont you. and if he hadnt mentioned it it wouldnt and to be honest doesnt really mattter in general, but make a statement like that is inviting questions.

is it so hard to answer..

If i told someone i was a racing driving i would half expect them to ask what i race.

if i said i won the lottery would someone not ask how much i won.

he said he was a scientist... what kind of scientist..

philt:
Look the guy said he was a scientist and in his first post said he had requests from people wanting to know methods. i only asked him what he was a scientist in, its hardly a trick question.. i think its a reasonable question to ask, dont you. and if he hadnt mentioned it it wouldnt and to be honest doesnt really mattter in general, but make a statement like that is inviting questions. is it so hard to answer.

I don't care whether boe is a scientist or not.....He said he is a "scientist" just means he act as if he is a scientist and deduce thing and market trend thro' a logical and scientific method.....OK u can then claim a scientific method need quant , stat, and blah blah....it's endless. Starting from your first post to now, it is around 2 pages and we can get nothing from boe but just b.s. with you. AND THAT IS EXACTLY YOUR INTENTION ! WHY NOT JUST LEAVE THIS THREAD ALONE. AND DON"T BE SO CHILDISH TO PLAY THIS KIND OF WORD GAME!

Pheaton

I like what I have read so far, how can I download this to study it and could you give more simples of the setup

like very slow by the numbers I am new at this

boe:
I have gotten a few request from different traders from time to time who want to learn about trading.

so i decided to do this thread to help traders with their trading as group. feel free to ask questions at any time.

thanks, and lets get started!!!

red bull:

And seriously, Redbull if you cannot understand that in order to see how truly effective Boe's findings are then we need to know if they are purely technical or have scientific significance them a village is missing its idiot.